Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Finally I got Ladies and Gent the RS
Posted by: Ket ()
Date: February 5, 2005 00:10

I finally got the 4reels ladies and Gentleman , man I have not seen this film since I was like 13 when i snuck out to a midnight movie(popular in California in the late 70's/early 80's) showing of it.
It really is as good as I remember, after viewing about 10 times since I got it last week I noticed during 'Bitch' it shows a glimpse of Keith platying a Tele but the rest of the song he played a LP , I know the film was edited but I am curious if played both guitars for that song on the 72 tour or did they edit him playing the Tele from a different song?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-02-05 00:11 by Ket.

Re: Finally I got Ladies and Gent the RS
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 5, 2005 01:03

Hi Ket. Where did you see L&G in California? For me it was the New Varsity in Palo Alto. Ah, salad days! As to the guitars used on Bitch,so far as I know Keith only ued a Les Paul for that song and all the Teles were alternitively tuned so to speak so he wouldn't have used it on Bitch unless someone knows otherwise.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: February 5, 2005 17:07

Boys and Girls, throw away your 4 Reels versions of Ladies and Gentlemen the Rolling Stones. Old Bastard version is even better, but the new Bad Wizards one is TREMENDOUS. Its almost like watching digital cable...not quite, but still GREAT Video, and the audio is breathtaking.

JR

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: February 5, 2005 18:03

no, if the bad wizards version is the wide-screen - then NO - 4Reels quality is as good...IMO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home