Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'STARS IN THE SKY' COMMENT BY MICK
Date: February 4, 2005 06:11

Before Heartbreaker (Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo), Mick clearly says, "You better get this up man, otherwise it's gonna go down."

Any idea to what he was referring? I always thought it was the spirit of the show, which was lagging. Then, tonight, as I was tearing apart a dead chicken, I reflected that maybe something was going on w/the sound or lighting???????

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Re: 'STARS IN THE SKY' COMMENT BY MICK
Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: February 4, 2005 20:49

George's lighting wasn't too hot by the sound of things either.

Re: 'STARS IN THE SKY' COMMENT BY MICK
Date: February 5, 2005 02:17

Logie, I must agree w/you. The fireworks in Montreal '72, even Altamont, Mick stayed cool. I still get a thrill when I hear him yell, "TURN THE LOIGHTS OWN JORGE, 'DEF O'SUMMINK?"

You notice that despite Mick's 'bad boy' image, he never really has lost his temper and let fly onstage. So, he must've been pretty p*ssed off that night. Maybe he was talking about the lighting truss behind the stage w/the gels? I dunno...

Where's George today? Still hiding, afraid Mick will hunt him down? ;`}

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home