Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What do You think our guys are up to... Right now?
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 3, 2005 01:16

I just wonder... What do you think the Stones old bastards are doin´? Now?

Re: What do You think our guys are up to... Right now?
Posted by: terry ()
Date: February 3, 2005 01:41

shagging

Date: February 3, 2005 01:48

Hey; I seem to have aimed for being a nominee of "Most Less Answers-in-a-Tell Me-thread"-Award, right?

Or - didnt anybody understand the cosmically geniouscreated question:

~

"What do you, dear Tell Me-user, think that Mick, Ron, Charlie and Keith (or the other half-Stones) are doing at this very moment?"

I can start it myself. I think Keith is listening to some funky soul- or reggae tune to be inspired by to fill the absolutely last track/gap on the "master" for the new Exile-Album he has written and contributed the most to... Mick has left the always-with-him exercise-bike and looks at the mirror what the time has done to his face, simultaneously thinking how to trick Keith in order to put some Rave-smelling effects on the last track... Charlie is watching tv at his hotel, or in a room in Mick´s chateux (maybe they have a two days break in the album session?)... Ron isnt there, he is givin up his latest treatment and sinkin pints together with pals from various marks of Faces, and if he´s still upon his legs he´ll do some fine painting before everything is painted black... Ron may have a ticket to Paris where he will do his parts for the third time.
Now! I feel Keith has left the recorder. He walks away to the window in his Parisian apartment(which he always use to forget the address of, when he gets in a cab); he look out in the magic midwinter night; now the riff is falling from the sky, he can pass it by, pass it on; .... By the way:
HOW MANY GUITARS
- How many guitars do you think Keith has at home, in the French home; I mean - when he is there during the record session work?

Date: February 3, 2005 01:49

Yeah, Mick is havin a real good shag. With who?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 3, 2005 09:48

Right now, Keith is makin' like a daddy to Johnny Depp in the sequel to the "Pirates" movie.
winking smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 3, 2005 12:22

Baboon Bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just wonder... What do you think the Stones old
> bastards are doin´? Now?

getting a lie-in

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1660
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home