Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: OT - Pope resigns!
Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: February 11, 2013 21:14

Retiring to spend more time with his family?

Or maybe Dylan saw it coming...

You know, the streets are filled with vipers
Who’ve lost all ray of hope
You know, it ain’t even safe no more
In the palace of the Pope

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 11, 2013 21:24

FrankM
It's threads like this that make me glad I never met some of you people face to face. What a waste of my time it would have been to meet some of you. I consider myself more of a Christian than a Catholic so I never really thought of The Pope as someone to worship/put on a pedestal but you can still respect the man instead of putting out a bunch of silly, smarmy statements that only result in you making yourself look like a dope.

I believe some of the comments in this thread are simply good natured humor so don't be offended if you are in that category but there are certainly a few dimwits here that never miss an opportunity to show their true ignorance.

It's thanks to him that lots of people do not use condoms and get aids.

I'm glad not to have met you if you think that is somehow better than smarmy comments in a forum.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: February 11, 2013 21:30

His Majesty
FrankM
It's threads like this that make me glad I never met some of you people face to face. What a waste of my time it would have been to meet some of you. I consider myself more of a Christian than a Catholic so I never really thought of The Pope as someone to worship/put on a pedestal but you can still respect the man instead of putting out a bunch of silly, smarmy statements that only result in you making yourself look like a dope.

I believe some of the comments in this thread are simply good natured humor so don't be offended if you are in that category but there are certainly a few dimwits here that never miss an opportunity to show their true ignorance.

I'm glad not to have met you if you think that is somehow better than smarmy comments in a forum.

I didn't mention people by name- only that there were a few dimwits in this thread. The fact that you responded to me speaks volumes.

Date: February 11, 2013 21:34

FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM

I didn't mention people by name- only that there were a few dimwits in this thread. The fact that you responded to me speaks volumes.

The fact that you in a round about way defend the pope speaks volumes.

The pope deserves no respect, only ridicule and a slow painful death.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-11 21:36 by His Majesty.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 11, 2013 21:37

FrankM

It's posts like this that make me glad I've never met you face to face. You're always getting up people's grill, one person at a time, or in this case, a bunch of people in the thread. You're a bully here Frank. You're ornery, crusty, and very, very bitchy about how other people post here. You've got (what we call in Canada here) 'minature mountie syndrome'. What's fascinating is that you're always citing your perception of other peope lack of intelligence here. So tell us... which grade(s) in school did you fail to give you such a complex?

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 11, 2013 21:41

His Majesty
FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM

Each post more ignorant than the last. You should quit while you are behind.
It would be interesting to know if the police in whatever country you live in would consider your statement a threat to the pope?

Date: February 11, 2013 21:45

jamesfdouglas
FrankM

It's posts like this that make me glad I've never met you face to face. You're always getting up people's grill, one person at a time, or in this case, a bunch of people in the thread. You're a bully here Frank. You're ornery, crusty, and very, very bitchy about how other people post here. You've got (what we call in Canada here) 'minature mountie syndrome'. What's fascinating is that you're always citing your perception of other peope lack of intelligence here. So tell us... which grade(s) in school did you fail to give you such a complex?

From all your other tough guy posts I would have never guessed you are that sensitive James. I think more people in this forum have a problem with your constant girly-man, whiny, bitchy posts which seem to be nonstop than my once in awhile bitchy posts at people who well deserve them.

Date: February 11, 2013 21:48

FrankM
jamesfdouglas
FrankM

From all your other tough guy posts I would have never guessed you are that sensitive James. I think more people in this forum have a problem with your constant girly-man, whiny, bitchy posts which seem to be nonstop than my once in awhile bitchy posts at people who well deserve them.

I really doubt that.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 11, 2013 21:50

FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM

It would be interesting to know if the police in whatever country you live in would consider your statement a threat to the pope?

You don't oppose someone who has through his words caused the death of thousands and thousands of people?

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: February 11, 2013 21:52

The difference is there will be 2 popes now to maintain alive.

Date: February 11, 2013 21:54

Organized Religion should be removed from the planet. It's all silly old men scaring people with silly stories wearing silly hats; and the dangerously ignorant sheep that follow them.

[thepowergoats.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-11 21:56 by jamesfdouglas.

Date: February 11, 2013 21:56

His Majesty
FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM

You don't oppose someone who has through his words caused the death of thousands and thousands of people?

Ignorant.

Date: February 11, 2013 21:59

jamesfdouglas
Organized Religion should be removed from the planet. It's all silly old men scaring people with silly stories wearing silly hats; and the dangerously ignorant sheep that follow them.

I won't lose sleep over your lack of respect for any religion. That's your problem nitwit.

Date: February 11, 2013 22:02

FrankM
Ignorant.

No, not ignorant, that's the reality and end result of the pope's words.

Date: February 11, 2013 22:03

jamesfdouglas
FrankM
jamesfdouglas

I won't lose sleep over your lack of respect for any religion. That's your problem nitwit.

Religion deserves no respect, you southern backwoods redneck ass-hat.

I'm from Northern New Jersey genius. What exactly is an ass-hat. Do you have some prior experience with this item?

Date: February 11, 2013 22:04

His Majesty
FrankM
Ignorant.

Like I said before- ignorant.

Date: February 11, 2013 22:08

FrankM
His Majesty
FrankM
Ignorant.

Like I said before- ignorant.

Look in the mirror.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:08

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

"The Holy See Ya Later"

grinning smileygrinning smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:12

Look at all this obvious pain the Pope has caused...I'm going back to my southern backwoods...where's my hat?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:13

not sure about the return of...

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:15

Coming this summer: Camp Benedict for young boys.

Posted by: dingq ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:15

everybody needs somebody to love, nobody needs a pope

Date: February 11, 2013 22:17

jamesfdouglas
FrankM
jamesfdouglas
FrankM
jamesfdouglas

Religion deserves no respect, you southern backwoods redneck ass-hat.

I'm from Northern New Jersey genius. What exactly is an ass-hat. Do you have some prior experience with this item?

It's a pointy sheet that people like you wear when you're burning crosses on non-white people's property. And no, we don't have those up here.

You are the only one who mentioned burning crosses. Is that what you do in your spare time James? You burn crosses on people's lawns?

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:18

Posted by: VT22 ()

Posted by: MKjan ()

Northern New Jersey?? Then you already died and went to hell.
relax, it's lite.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:20

jamesfdouglas

I defend people's right's to believe sh*t and talk about it.

So long as they respect my right not to believe sh*t and talk about it.

It's a freedom thing.

True freedom is the freedom to sometimes offend.

Rightly so.

As soon as you start telling people they can't say stuff.. it gets dark very quickly.

I think we are in twilight right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-11 22:21 by GravityBoy.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:28

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:33

I guess he knows what he does - now he can choose his sucessor and keep the conservative line

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: February 11, 2013 22:34

MKjan
Northern New Jersey?? Then you already died and went to hell.
relax, it's lite.

You got something against (north) Jersey son!smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2057
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home