Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Revisiting Stripped
Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: December 2, 2017 12:46

I have the Stripped compainion brilliant, but stripped Deluxe is brilliant with 4 dvds and 1 cd 3 of them are club gigs from pairdso, Brixtion and olympia 1 dvd with interview of the band. This is the best club gigs put together for me. I went to Brixtion gig so its a memory of life time. GET THIS DELUXE AND GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BAND ARE ON FIRE ON THIS ONE.ENJOY.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 2, 2017 12:55

bassplayer617
Yes, I'm going through the latter-day albums, getting psyched-up for the new release, which is still months away.

Haha... I started reading this without realizing it was written in 2005... But anyway, I share the sentiments here... been also listening to latter-day albums getting psyched for the next release, which is still months away...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-02 12:56 by Doxa.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: December 2, 2017 13:25

Hmmm, wondering if all the individual gigs are going to come out on CD ? They're on the streaming services.

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: December 2, 2017 20:38

kish_stoned
I have the Stripped compainion brilliant, but stripped Deluxe is brilliant with 4 dvds and 1 cd 3 of them are club gigs from pairdso, Brixtion and olympia 1 dvd with interview of the band. This is the best club gigs put together for me. I went to Brixtion gig so its a memory of life time. GET THIS DELUXE AND GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BAND ARE ON FIRE ON THIS ONE.ENJOY.

That fact that the word Brilliant was used twice within the first 11 words is very impressive indeed, you might say Brilliant.

We know everything is Brilliant, which is why the word was made meaningless years ago. Thanks Brits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-02 20:41 by stanlove.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 2, 2017 21:00

tomcasagranda
Hmmm, wondering if all the individual gigs are going to come out on CD ? They're on the streaming services.
Paris is already out in Japan by Ward Records. It is pricey, though.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: December 2, 2017 22:05

i am considering getting the stripped deluxe or super deluxe edition but find amazon to be misleading. not really sure what im getting for my money, can anyone help point me in the right direction.

do i get the various concerts on dvd only, or has the cd got different songs from the original stripped cd released in the 90,s.

also find the sticky fingers live and deluxe editions confusing, is it worth buying.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 2, 2017 22:41

buttons67
i am considering getting the stripped deluxe or super deluxe edition but find amazon to be misleading. not really sure what im getting for my money, can anyone help point me in the right direction.

do i get the various concerts on dvd only, or has the cd got different songs from the original stripped cd released in the 90,s.

also find the sticky fingers live and deluxe editions confusing, is it worth buying.

Totally Stripped has almost nothing to do with old Stripped album.
Totally Stripped CD + DVD (new CD + new version of documentary)
[www.discogs.com]
Totally Stripped Deluxe CD+4DVD (Same as above + complete shows on DVD from Amsterdam, Paris and London)
[www.discogs.com]
Detailed info here
[www.timeisonourside.com]

Sticky Fingers Live is one time event from 2015, a concert at Fonda Theater
[www.discogs.com]

Sticky Fingers Deluxe = Classic Sticky Fingers album get special Deluxe treatment
Deluxe
[www.discogs.com]
Super Deluxe
[www.discogs.com]

Totally Stripped Deluxe, Sticky Fingers Live and Sticky Fingers Superdeluxe is a must. Although, one can dislike brickwall mastering.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: December 2, 2017 23:01

Stanlove knows e.thing do not use the word Brilliant cause it not mean anything to him, tomow he will tell us STONES are meaningless what a joke need to get life.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home