Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Happy Half Birthday, Mick!
Date: January 26, 2013 01:25

69.5 today (January 26, 2013).

Only six months to 70! And what a glorious 70th it's going to be! No doubt he will be celebrating with a fantastic new album, and a world tour!

Re: Happy Half Birthday, Mick!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 26, 2013 01:26

....Yeah half a loaf cake to ya Micko ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: January 26, 2013 04:02

1/2 A Loaf.........1/2 A Year

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: January 26, 2013 12:05

JumpingJackOLantern..ya should know by now Mick doesn't do things in halfs..cheers mate smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: January 26, 2013 12:10

Jesus, for real?!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 26, 2013 15:09

No,no,no...no half birthdays. I banned them in my house and I'm banning them here. One cake plus some presents a year is enough. I do it three times a year for the little bloomers, I ain't baking another one for Mick.

Date: January 27, 2013 21:29

colonial
JumpingJackOLantern..ya should know by now Mick doesn't do things in halfs..cheers mate smileys with beer

You got me there, mate! Certainly doesn't do things "half ass"! smileys with beer

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: January 28, 2013 07:53

Hap Birth, Mi! An ma mo!

Date: January 28, 2013 09:34

Boy, are we that desparate for a thread...??

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: January 28, 2013 13:28

and ticket price at 50%. >grinning smiley<

Date: January 28, 2013 14:00

riverrat
Hap Birth, Mi! An ma mo!

This one deserves repeating. Very nice, riverrat!

Date: January 28, 2013 20:49

21stcenturystones

It's really more about the countdown to 70 than it is about the half birthday. There's a world of difference between 69 and 70 just like there was between 49 and 50. Mick still being Jumpin Jack Flash at 70 is truly going to be a milestone.

Date: January 28, 2013 21:11

JumpinJackOLantern
21stcenturystones

It's really more about the countdown to 70 than it is about the half birthday. There's a world of difference between 69 and 70 just like there was between 49 and 50. Mick still being Jumpin Jack Flash at 70 is truly going to be a milestone.

Never understood why people make such a big deal about one year's difference, it's just a number. I doubt very much that Mick wants to be reminded by everyone about turning 70, besides he is in better shape than many people half his age.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:13

Good Lord, we must be SOOOO bored these days to think up a thread about a " 1/2 birthday" when there IS no SUCH THING", not to mention how awful it is to rush Mick to his 70th birthday. I'm sure he would really appreciate that.

Date: January 29, 2013 08:08

latebloomer
JumpinJackOLantern
21stcenturystones

Never understood why people make such a big deal about one year's difference, it's just a number. I doubt very much that Mick wants to be reminded by everyone about turning 70, besides he is in better shape than many people half his age.

You may not understand it, but Mick turning 70 is going to be much more newsworthy than when he turned 69. Was the Stones 49th anniversary as newsworthy as their 50th? Mick will be proud to reach that milestone and still be rocking. And we will be proud right along with him.

Date: January 29, 2013 08:15

mickschix
Good Lord, we must be SOOOO bored these days to think up a thread about a " 1/2 birthday" when there IS no SUCH THING", not to mention how awful it is to rush Mick to his 70th birthday. I'm sure he would really appreciate that.

Celebrating half birthdays is on the rise. And none of us have the power to speed up the clock, but Mick's 70th will be here before you know it, just like the 50th anniversary shows came to pass. Mick is going to love all the love he is going to receive when he turns 70.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 29, 2013 18:55

Guess you don't get it that Mick HATES aging...I'm betting he'll shrink from the birthday & the attention.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: January 29, 2013 19:00

JumpinJackOLantern
21stcenturystones

It's really more about the countdown to 70 than it is about the half birthday.
No, it's more about you finding an excuse to spew your insanity upon us.

Date: January 29, 2013 21:32

GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern
21stcenturystones

It's really more about the countdown to 70 than it is about the half birthday.
No, it's more about you finding an excuse to spew your insanity upon us.

Do you have some kind of a problem with milestones? Mick and Keith still rocking at 70 will be a huge milestone, just like the Stones reaching 50 was.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1986
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home