Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick's possible throat cancer
Date: January 23, 2005 16:17

Very alarming news about Sir Mick's throat. Let's just hope it's a false alarm and if it is cancer, that radio therapy or another suitable treatment, removes the symptoms so he can avoid surgery. Anyway, Scandinavian cancer spesialists are the best in the universe. Let's keep our fingers crossed, everyone. And have a drink to Mick's health! All the best.

Re: Mick's possible throat cancer
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 23, 2005 16:38

you know this is like the tenth post of this RUMOR
please give it a rest and stop labeling him with cancer
when there has been no word of it anywhere else
let it go for now

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 23, 2005 17:16

maybe all that medical treatment should be more focussed on the minds and eyesight of those who feel the need to start a new thread on this story every few minutes without noticing that there have been countless others on the same subject

Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: January 23, 2005 17:39

The only that really worries me is that...: Mick has probaply heard about this romours, and since they are spread all over world, why can't he just go out in press and say "I don't got cancer"... hate all @#$%& romours, but now he really got to say something, just to calm everybody down...

Posted by: Odd-beat ()
Date: January 23, 2005 18:04

If Mick goes out of his way to quench every f%$@#ng rumor about his health or whatnot, we ain't never going to see him rehearse again and tour in 2005!

Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: January 23, 2005 18:11

I know, but I mean who gives a damn about girls and drugs and stuff, but this romour is really serious

Date: January 23, 2005 18:34

This rumour has been confirmed by doctor at Gentofte Hospital in Denmark. The same doctor who treated him when he had throat problems during the last tour and had to cancell a few dates. So, That's why I'm "Worried about you", unfortunately one of the songs that are very challenging for his throat.
And should there be a reason why we should speak to eachother in such bad language, boys? Please show some decensy when picking your words. And please don't show off your lack of language on this site... Compensating for a poor language using 4-letter-beauties is just pathetic. Still all the best.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 23, 2005 18:39

Margaret: You're from Denmark???

I already posted these rumors a while ago. And since then we have had about a million yopics on it saying exactly the same. I think my boys are tired of it.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 23, 2005 18:49

it has not been confirmed margareth, the only thing confirmed is a checkup
that is far from cancer

Date: January 23, 2005 19:06

No, baby, not Danish. Mountain ape from up north. Doctor Balle, the guy who treated Sir Mick, is he a well known doctor in this field?

Date: January 23, 2005 19:16

I don't know. I have heard his name mentioned though. I'm awaiting a respond from the (so-called) SE&HØR journalist Peer Kaae, who wrote the article first. He replied to me once and said that he had very solid grounds to put the "Mick Cancer" on. I don't really believe him, but let's wait and see what he writes to me.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: January 23, 2005 19:52

This "gossip" magazine comes up with lots of rumours every week, 99% of it is pure crap - no base in reality .....

Some months ago, they wrote that some kind of a princess in Denmark had been at a hospital been scanned for a pregnancy.... the real thing was a surgery for gall bladder....

Same kind of things pop up every week - just to sell more magazines....

If there had been some truth in it The Sun or other newspaper would have mentioned it by now....

Posted by: terry ()
Date: January 23, 2005 23:09

ive checked out thje british press and nothing..thank god..just someone trying to sell a few more magazine copies

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: January 23, 2005 23:14

Good work JumpingKentFlash to write that journalist. Make him put the facts on the table. He should better be honest. Keep us informed. Thanx!

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: January 23, 2005 23:46

total 100% B@#$%^&*T.......

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 24, 2005 00:00

That is what is most stupid about this:

"confirmed by the doctor"...

Would a doctor be able to work if he told SE OG HØR about his patience and his confidential whereabouts? May be the doctors in Denmark don't have to keep the confidentiality vs. the patient - I don't think so.

Wake up!

Bjornulf

Date: January 24, 2005 01:01

He didn't even confirm it BV. I read that the doctor said: "I cannot comment on my patients".

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home