Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please ban this guy BV!
Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: January 22, 2005 00:08

He Bv, After giving Kent an incorrect warning (IMHO) about posting something in the media, what about this MITCHTAYLORMICK on this site. EVERY post from him is stupid AND insulting. You should warn him instead! Or even better: ban him right away.

Re: Please ban this guy BV!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 22, 2005 00:21

But remember we are all he's got! If he's banned he will be totally alone and will spiral into deep depression...but then again.

ROCKMAN

Date: January 22, 2005 00:23

Potted Shrimp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He Bv, After giving Kent an incorrect warning
> (IMHO) about posting something in the media, what
> about this MITCHTAYLORMICK on this site. EVERY
> post from him is stupid AND insulting. You should
> warn him instead! Or even better: ban him right
> away.
>
> So Keith, what was your inspiration naming the
> album Let it Bleed? 'I'll tell you what it would
> have been now: It would have been your face!'

IMHO, it is stupid and insulting to post this on the board, rather than send an email to BV at: iorr@arena.no.

I have settled many issues with BV in this fashion instead of posting my OPINION on this board!!!!

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: January 22, 2005 00:40

It's not insulting, it's my opinion on somebody who's giving many insulting opinions on others on this board. That's why I do it like this. If I had a problem with somebody else I would have done it your way.

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: January 22, 2005 01:01

Potted Shrimp, let it go. MTOM is exercising his right of free speech. The best thing to do is simply NOT respond to any of his future posts, and let them die. We've seen many trolls spread their filth here and then pass on to another board. Banning only enocourages them, as they gain notoriety and then resurface under a different name. Let the crap pass.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: January 22, 2005 02:56

I once again uncovered him as Sven. The last time sven was pappyvincat or something.

Kind regards,
the cop.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 22, 2005 04:24

Bassplayer617 is spot on with this one.

Date: January 22, 2005 05:21

My sincere apologies. I thought you were referring to JumpingKentFlash. He posts a lot, but I've never found his posts offensive.

This other fellow's (or fellete, as the case may be) post headings may have looked so stupid to me that I never even bothered to look at them.

Cheers from Jonno drinking 40oz. Busch beere in unseasonably warm Ski-attle. God, this place is a f*cking dump. I need heavy pharmaceuticals just to keep going in this provincial dive of a city....

But enough about me -- happy w/end, Stones-heads!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 22, 2005 05:28

No no Menace. Potted Marc is part of my mates. You too btw.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: January 22, 2005 06:15

The defenders of the realm are gonna have to unite against the barbarians. I'll be there.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: January 22, 2005 09:32

Not a smart thing to say this on the board.
Freedom of speach I would say.
Ignoring is the best solution

Hendrik

Posted by: bartman ()
Date: January 22, 2005 10:55

And please also ban stupid posts like "I am drunk" or all those political post. It's got nothing to do with the Stones. I can imagine you lose you're patience with those posts. You just keep warning and warning. Like a Internet cop. Just close those threats. It's garbage on such a beautiful site like this.

But what Kent says is not stupid. I lkie the guy. He just share what he read in a magazine.
So if you going to ban his post, you can keep stop almost every post, because most of the post concering the new album, tour or personal thing about the band member are gossips. In fact this is a big gossip forum, and everybody likes it.

Posted by: Jason P. ()
Date: January 23, 2005 03:03

Goodness, someone's offended "bassplayer167", yet he defends their "right" to express
their opinions that differ with "bassplayer167"'s opinion.

Anyone who doesn't bow down and love the current Stones and what they are, are of
course "trolls"...
...Stones are great! Everything they've ever done is the best, bar none! Ronnie Wood is a guitar god. Why doesn't everyone agree with "us" easy breezy all-weather Stones fans? Just ignore anyone's opinions that differ with you. Don't respond to
their posts. They just don't know anything and aren't worth your time.

Thank goodness BV lets everyone state their opinions. Agree. Disagree. Ignore.
All Stones fans are here, thinking and wondering, and wishing.

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: January 23, 2005 03:16

If someone posts something that you find deeply infuriating or insulting about the Stones then just ignore them.
This is where little people get their kicks by antaginising others who feel that they have to reply to the bait.
Ignore preditors who feed on others - yes they have the right to an opinion but do not reply and they will quickly lose interest upon feeding upon others.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: January 24, 2005 00:19

firstly, ROCKMAN...if we are all he's got, i feel sorry for HIM!!! (smirk)....secondly,..yea, he has the right to free speech and all that, but king bush jr could throw him in prison without trial for that now (we have suspended habeaus corpus y'know, --thanx patriot act), ...and thirdly, jason p is right---the stones suck now, they sucked in the past (except for 5 years with you-know-who),...and they will continue to suck in the future...WOOOO_HOOOOO everyone get ripped!!!!! belch

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: January 24, 2005 02:44

live and let live

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home