Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: William Rees-Mogg, author of "Who Breaks A Butterfly On A Wheel?" editorial dies.
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: January 1, 2013 14:21

stonesrule
SilverDagger, just a thought -- a lot of good things are happening in Liverpool at the University and elsewhere in the town regarding art and music. Would you consider relocating? Got any former professors at Reading who might have some good contacts in Merseyland? Or generally.

Tom, I know from your posts that you know your stuff. Hope you land a publishing job that you will enjoy. It's such a nutty field these days. Why don't you contact the editorial director at Norton? They still have relatively high ideals. As does FSG. You might want to look over both websites so you are hip to titles and personnel.

Rob 51, don't judge Mick and Keith by who they are today. Then, they were young guys in their early twenties. It was a frightening time for them, their families and their fans.

It was me that was at Reading University. I still am in that I volunteer at a museum, presenting my own tour guiding. However, it doesn't pay the bills, and I would love to be earning again. Particularly, if my favourite Dartford Delta bluesmen are on the road on 2013.

Re: William Rees-Mogg, author of "Who Breaks A Butterfly On A Wheel?" editorial dies.
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: January 1, 2013 22:05

Tom, sorry I got confused! However, Norton and FSG are good to remember because they may have London offices/reps.
Assume you live in London?
And that you want to continue to live in UK?
If you tell me more maybe I can come up with some other ideas or contacts.
My email soon to change is stonesrule@sbcglobal.net

All best.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: January 1, 2013 23:29

stonesrule
Tom, sorry I got confused! However, Norton and FSG are good to remember because they may have London offices/reps.
Assume you live in London?
And that you want to continue to live in UK?
If you tell me more maybe I can come up with some other ideas or contacts.
My email soon to change is stonesrule@sbcglobal.net

All best.

I've just sent you an email: I don't mind going global, and working in USA, or anywhere else.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home