Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The cover of the new IORR-magazine
Posted by: Gunnar ()
Date: January 19, 2005 14:01

What a great covershot! I am overwhelmed by the efforts of the editor of this magazine. Thank you!
I have two questions though that I would be very grateful if my fellow Stones-fans could help answer:
1. Where and when is this photo taken
2. What kind of acoustic guitar is Keith Richards playing on the photo? Is it one of his old Martin guitars (which he quite often talks about, but which I have never seen him portrayed with)?

Cheers,
Gunnar

Re: The cover of the new IORR-magazine
Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 19, 2005 15:38

The photo is taken by Kevin Mazur. He is one of the best photographers in the world, and just like a few other selected photographers in the world, he is now the "official guy" when they want to make excellent inside and behind the scenes photos. He is like the "fly on the wall". They just work without paying any attention to him. As a professional, I think he is brilliant.

I don't have a date when the photos are taken. I think they are from November 2004. Charlie is in some of them too. There are some really brilliant shots, and I may do another one for the next issue IORR 52. As I pay a lot for these, I mean a lot, I just can't print a lot. It is pay as you print. I wish I could of course. But they are great. I do agree!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Jackass ()
Date: January 19, 2005 15:39

Is this picture available on this site?

Posted by: Gunnar ()
Date: January 19, 2005 16:45

Thank you for your answer, Bjørnulv! Hopefully your investments will pay-off in more subscribers. This is pure quality! I deeply recommend readers of this forum to make a subscription.

Cheers,
Gunnar

PS! I am still curious about what kind of acoustic guitar Keith Richards is playing on the photo...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home