Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger daughter to front Mango ads
Posted by: Marco ()
Date: January 18, 2005 17:58

Jagger's daughter new face of fashion chain

Elizabeth Jagger was unveiled as the new face of high street store Mango today

The 20-year-old daughter of Sir Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall has signed a deal to represent the Spanish fashion chain.

Mango said they chose her because she "embodies the ideal of the urban, independent and cosmopolitan woman that we want to dress".

They added that her "exquisite beauty and stunning personality" made her the ideal face of the brand.

Her image will adorn posters across the country with the slogan "Lizzy Jagger for Mango".

Lizzy, who began her modelling career at 14, launched her new campaign at the company`s flagship Oxford Street store in London.

She said: "I was really happy to be asked to do this campaign.

"Mango clothes are really fun, they`re always great colours, they are very classic and very beautiful.

"I definitely prefer high street to designer clothes because they`re cheaper and you get more choice."

In recent months the model has faced accusations that she is worryingly thin. She has laughed off the idea and insists she has a high metabolism.

At today`s launch she looked slender in jeans, cream jacket and camisole top.

In addition to her Mango contract, Lizzy is also the face of cosmetics company Lancome and will soon star in its new perfume ad.

She has just returned from a Christmas break in the Caribbean with her parents.

Rolling Stone Sir Mick was said to be furious when Lizzy decided to follow her mother into modelling while still at school.

Recently she admitted an unscrupulous photographer made her pose semi-naked when she was just 15.

Her contract with Mango is for six months and will see her promoting the company`s spring-summer collections.

Today`s launch will be followed by similar events in Paris, Berlin and Madrid.

Cheers, Marco

Re: Jagger daughter to front Mango ads
Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: January 18, 2005 18:10

She's not a classic beauty in my opinion, but she has an interesting face and she looks like a girl who likes to have fun... En plus she has Mick's smile...
I "prefer" Keith's girls though, they look naugthier!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-01-18 18:12 by KeithRichards.

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: January 18, 2005 22:41

Jezusss, she really looks like jerry hall

Posted by: davido ()
Date: January 20, 2005 02:23

Mangos eh? Has she got nice ones?
Or are they more like grapes?
Or melons? Any pictures
of them yet? ;-0

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 20, 2005 07:49

Lizzie is extremely thin, but Jerry has also been so, "forever." Keith's daughters are also really thin, especially the oldest one, and she's not real tall either. They are beautiful young ladies. But all of them, (the girls) blame it on their metabolisim, for that matter, so does Jerry, and Pattie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-01-20 07:52 by Demon.

Date: January 20, 2005 16:59

Mango is a good store. I went to the one in Austria once. Good clothes, suprisingly not that expensive.

Date: January 20, 2005 18:09

GW, give me a call when you are in Austria again :-)

Date: January 20, 2005 20:39

KeithRichards, I'm there right now. Staying at the Westin in Salzberg with Rockman. Join us for a drink sometime.

Date: January 20, 2005 20:46

Ok, tell Rockman I'm taking over. I'll wait for you at the reception in a couple of minutes.

Date: January 20, 2005 21:08

Told Rockman. Didn't go over well. He threw me out of the room. Do you have enough money to get another suite cause I don't???

Date: January 20, 2005 21:14

He threw you out? I thought he would fight for you or something.
Anyway, I don't have the money for another suite, but you could stay at my place.
It's not very big, but I have some good french red wine, nice music...and a cozy bed.
You are multilingual, right? My lingual abilties are impressive too, if you want to find out - I'm still at the reception, sipping a toolbox, waiting for you!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 20, 2005 21:31

What the @#$%& goin on....??

I got the Wild Turkey...Exile outtakes and a big ....

ROCKMAN

Date: January 20, 2005 21:46

Well, Rockman. It's too late - sorry mate...You threw her out of the room, she's gone.

GW just sent me a pic, I have to post it - she's gorgeous!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 20, 2005 22:40

Thats not her in the forground but if you look at the horizon, well they aint mountains, but they belong to Giantwhore.

ROCKMAN

Date: January 20, 2005 22:51

Damn, we should really name her "mother earth" instead of Giant Whore!

I just found the fitting "delta" to her mountains.

Date: January 20, 2005 23:19

Glad you boys approve of my mountinous regions, boys! That is a pic of me, it was taken last week while I was on vacation in Tahiti... How did you get a hold of that??? And Rockman, I swear I didn't know about the wild turkey (not to mention Exile outtakes...)!!

Date: January 21, 2005 07:56

I'm gay as a day in May and I can tell you the only women who have even taken my breath away are Bianca, Jerry Hall, and their respective female offspring. Classic beauty's just a bunch o'botox and lypo, anyways. And Mick's kids are young -- they gotta do something w/their lives!!!!!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: January 21, 2005 15:07

They should've taken Lisa for the mangoes.

stop it .......

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Date: January 21, 2005 18:47

Menace, Interesting. Why Bianca?? Is she the only one who makes you think of ''changing teams''?? No disrespect, just curious.

Date: January 22, 2005 05:41

GiantWhore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Menace, Interesting. Why Bianca?? Is she the only
> one who makes you think of ''changing teams''?? No
> disrespect, just curious.

By changing teams I presume you mean PUTTING IT THERE????? Never! Get the turkey baster out if children are what you're looking for. No, I am awed by a combination of beauty, grace and great skin.

Believe me, I've bedded men w/just those characteristics! My jaw aches at the memory(s)!!!!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: January 22, 2005 19:38

Hey, we have something in common, Menace. My jaw aches at the memory(s) as well...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1972
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home