Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

About a seller in the Hot Stuff part (SOLVED)
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 19, 2012 20:58

WARNING Folks

10 days ago a german seller used IORR and has opened different threads in which one could find some stuff for sale in the Hot Stuff part of this board
see here
IORR
7 days after my Paypal transfer and that the package has been shipped still got nothing from the seller, plus he don't answer to the message I've send today.
Hope I'm wrong and I've not been fooled, I will edit this comment and thread if so...meanwhile...
If not , at least I hope it will help someone else.

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-21 13:07 by Honestman.

Re: About a seller in the Hot Stuff part
Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:12

I have ordered also some items from this seller and i got no probs. I received the item one week after payment with paypal.
Hope you get your item soon Honestman!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:14

You're safe with Paypal though aren't you? Don't they just reverse the transaction?

Date: December 19, 2012 21:19

treaclefingers
You're safe with Paypal though aren't you? Don't they just reverse the transaction?

I don't know if it work out of Ebay ??? It never happened to me until now...
Well probably that I'm workin' too much on paranoid mode , but when it comes to money...let's wait a bit and hope I'm wrong.If so I'll edit this thread.

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-19 21:20 by Honestman.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:40

Don't forget it's Christman time. Packages may take a bit longer these days.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:45

Honestman
treaclefingers

Well probably that I'm workin' too much on paranoid mode , but when it comes to money...let's wait a bit and hope I'm wrong.If so I'll edit this thread.

Yes you're safe if you never receive anything...provided you didn't use the "gift"/"debt" option.

Posted by: 68to72 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 21:45

treaclefingers

I think you are right treacle, I'm sure Paypal can simply reverse the transaction if you make a claim. However he may have to have enough money in his Paypal account for the reverse transaction to go through. Can anyone else clarify this?

What a drag it is gettin' old

Date: December 19, 2012 21:48

Roadster32
Don't forget it's Christman time. Packages may take a bit longer these days.

Yeah probably...

HMN

Date: December 19, 2012 21:52

gotdablouse
Honestman
treaclefingers

Yes you're safe if you never receive anything...provided you didn't use the "gift"/"debt" option.

Ok Thanks I will wait a bit before using it...

HMN

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:03

I had no problems.

Date: December 19, 2012 23:04

Honestman
treaclefingers

Yeah, with EBAY several times encountered 'issues' with the seller. Always resolved to my complete satisfaction. Not sure if sale was made outside of EBAY, but I think these are PayPal rules.

Posted by: frogman9 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:09

I also bought from this seller......no problems.

Date: December 19, 2012 23:26

frogman9
I also bought from this seller......no problems.

and to be clear, I didn't mean THIS seller in my post.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 20, 2012 01:27

68to72
treaclefingers

I think you are right treacle, I'm sure Paypal can simply reverse the transaction if you make a claim. However he may have to have enough money in his Paypal account for the reverse transaction to go through. Can anyone else clarify this?

If you are a seller you have to have money in your PayPal acct in order for them to issue a refund .

Date: December 20, 2012 01:42

boston2006
68to72
treaclefingers

If you are a seller you have to have money in your PayPal acct in order for them to issue a refund .

I'm sure you've been in that position before Boston...ever have a seller that didn't have the money in their account, ie you had to take the loss?

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: December 20, 2012 13:29

I made 3 orders to this seller. I received EVERYTHING a few days after paiement.
Absolutely no problem at all.
this guy is 100 % honest, I think.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 20, 2012 14:17

It probably just the Xmas log jam and the guy is also more busy like everyone.........

Posted by: nick ()
Date: December 21, 2012 06:53

2 weeks ago I received the Gimme Shelter CD from him very quick for Germany to US.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 21, 2012 10:14

treaclefingers
boston2006
68to72
treaclefingers

I'm sure you've been in that position before Boston...ever have a seller that didn't have the money in their account, ie you had to take the loss?

Never lost like that , the only loss I've endured was I bought something for $225.00 and was only refunded $200.00 , which is the limit of the protection that ebay guarantees .

Date: December 21, 2012 13:05

You were right and I was wrong, got it today, apologizes to the seller indeed thumbs up

HMN

Date: December 21, 2012 17:00

Honestman
You were right and I was wrong, got it today, apologizes to the seller indeed thumbs up

Lucky the seller wasn't a dishonestman eh?!

Re: About a seller in the Hot Stuff part (SOLVED)
Posted by: martinw ()
Date: December 21, 2012 19:26

Lucky for some. The CD I bought has been lost by DHL, useless bunch of ****s!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1585
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home