Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: ISO A BEATLES TRADING GROUP SIMILAR TO THIS ONE
Date: January 15, 2005 05:38

I know one exists, I just don't remember the link. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for the complete rooftop concert from 31/1/69, wh. is featured in "Let It Be."

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Re: OT: ISO A BEATLES TRADING GROUP SIMILAR TO THIS ONE
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 15, 2005 06:09

Hey. Try asking some people over at www.paulmccartney.com on the forum. Someone's bound to have it there.
Or maybe over at: www.macca-central.com

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 17, 2005 20:45

Menace, a guy in work claims to have the entire rooftop gig as an MP3 so I'll sound him out this week, and get it off to you. Give me a few days to get it sorted.

Date: January 17, 2005 20:48

The entire rooftop gig is out on bootleg for sure. I know a guy, who knows a guy, who has it. But from what I've heard the sound quality isn't all that good. Still it would be very nice to have. There's also rumors that this particular gig is going to be released in the near future.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: January 18, 2005 19:40

The entire rooftop concert is available in very good quality, as recorded by the film crew so you get a bit of chat between songs. This is outweighed by the historical significance of this recording. They only played nine songs which is a pity - Get Back / Get Back / Don't Let Me Down / I've Got A Feeling / One After 909 / Dig A Pony / I've Got A Feeling / Don't Let Me Down / Get Back

Date: January 18, 2005 21:02

Thanks for BOBM's help in sending this CDR to me!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: January 18, 2005 21:14

Menace: Did you get a chance to look at the list I sent you?
On topic for Valeswood: Do you know where to find artwork for the particular recording of the rooftop concert you're talking about?

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 19, 2005 01:11

Listening to it right now!

Superb quality and a fantastic performance.

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: January 19, 2005 11:41

Kent,

I did my own artwork for this CD which I got through a trade. It's called 'Last Lives of The Beatles' and also has All You Need Is Love (Our World 1967), Hey Jude (rehearsal and broadcast version from David Frost Show 1968) + Revolution (Smothers Brothers Show 1968).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1842
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home