Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

december's children?
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 14, 2005 20:28

hi,
the 2nd stones album i got when i was a kid was dec. children.. the song gotta get away has the credit as keith richard/mick jagger.. its the 1st time i ever saw keith first..was this a typo? i look back and i find that i still like the album..

i want you all to listen to it a few times this weekend and let me know what you think? ha...no your not in school!
i'm not sure but i think it is a great stones album. i know brian and mick didn't like it alot .. but for me it has a lot of energy to it. i also think it show where they were heading musically. look at, the singer not the song, i'm free, blue turns to grey and get off my cloud...not many could have written such funky songs like that in 1964..and i think they still sound great today!
as tears go by shows that they could even write the sweet ballads. another great song! the 2 live track are cool fillers and the 1st 4 tracks cover the stones blues roots.she said yeah,has great guitar of keith and brian which sounds superb! anyway dec children didn't have any run away hits like out of our heads but for me its has a lot more cool tracks. cloud did good on the charts!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home