Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Have You Seen Your Mother, Live (SKL4838)
Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: January 13, 2005 23:31

Anyone can tell for sure if the mono pressing exist (LK4838); hope that someone replies who actually HAS it!

Hendrik Mulder

Re: Have You Seen Your Mother, Live (SKL4838)
Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: January 13, 2005 23:54

Only the Stereo version exists (SKL4838). But the Stereo version is allready rare! It was pressed in the Uk for export use. It's worth about 100 Euros. Never saw a Mono version. Also never heard of it's existens. If you find one, please let me know!

Posted by: G.Lespaul ()
Date: January 14, 2005 00:13

Never heard of a mono pressing. The original stereo pressing (non boxed) is in my collection. Maybe NSV member and legendary expert on Stones vinyls mr.Jan Richards from Finland can help us with this question?

LesPaul
NSV Sweden

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: January 14, 2005 08:19

I do have the boxed and unboxed stereo versions; imo it's worth way more than 100 euro.
Hope that someone will reply that he has the mono version; will pay good for it when it's in at least EX/EX condition.

Hendrik

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: January 14, 2005 23:16

Hendrik, I have been wondering the same as you for many years. I have been collecting non boxed & boxed, mono & stereo versions of UK vinyls since end of the 80's. So far I have never seen or even heard of any Mono versions LK4838 that would be in existance. Not even on e-bay. I am beginning to be pretty sure that a mono version do not exist.
It actually is listed in one of the existing "Worldwide Rolling Stones Discographys" that I have. That is the one made by Luca Accialini. His homepage [www.betweentherecords.com]
still lists the Mono non boxed to be existing.
Luca, if you read this, can you give us your comments, based on what information do you list it to be existing.

Jan Richards / NSV Finland

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: January 18, 2005 18:15

I think this is one export only in Stereo. Never seen the mono, and no one I trade with has either. Modern Myth, most likely.

My opinion,

Best,

JR

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: January 18, 2005 18:37

The internet is starting to get small!

In the thread of some days ago re: what kind of collection you have, I posted

"I can remember that around the days of the steel wheels tour I actually started to collect boots and stuff. Then I met this guy, the brother of a friend of mine who actually used to be one of the most popular Italian bootleggers (and probably still is, I don't know) and I realized what a "true" collection was about. I swear: he had a whole room full (and I mean FULL) of all possible official releases from all around the world, boots, LPs, cassets, etc. etc.
The place looked like Virgin megastore!
That very day I gave up all my ambitions to be a collector."

Well, the Luca Accialini Jan Richards is referring to in his mail above is the brother of that friend of mine. Can't believe he has become THAT big!!!

C

Posted by: Deidre ()
Date: January 18, 2005 22:20

Well, I thought I had a pretty good knowledge of Stones vinyl releases but I've never heard of the stereo release, let alone the mono.

Would someone please tell me in which country the stereo HYSYMB was released, presumably as a B-side?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 18, 2005 22:55

Deidre..they are talking about the album Have You Seen Your Mother / Live which was pressed in the UK for European export. The album has the same cover
( different title) and tracks as US Got Live If You Want It.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Deidre ()
Date: January 19, 2005 01:17

Oh, fine. I've got "Got Live.....". Thought that was a Europaean issue. Will just check mine........

No, it's American. However, I thought there had been some European issues under "Got Live.." title.

(Thanks).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1886
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home