Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28
Re: Who Is Going To Brooklyn?
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:59

I'll be there trying to get myself a ticket as well.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: jabhead ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:45

Flying in from Denver for the show. Hopefully there is a meet up place near the show like the Pilot/O2.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 28, 2012 04:58

I think I may try to go. I have not decided yet.

Posted by: claremont29 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:05

I got two tix for this show. And it falls on my birthday!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:17

claremont29
I got two tix for this show. And it falls on my birthday!

Good for you Claremont and happy Birthday. I saw them on my Birthday during the Licks tour.

I am 90% sure I am going.

Posted by: Cineplexed ()
Date: November 28, 2012 06:06

I got a ticket and I can't wait

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:00

I plan to arrive on the 6th staying until the 21st, about 5 minutes from the Barclay. Business trip sort of. I also plan to be at the venue about mid-day on the 8th looking for Tix.

The poster above was correct. I think the rave reviews have given the scalpers new life. But I still think there will be a number of non-professional ticket brokers left till the last minute.

Already have Tix for the 15th Mezz @ $400 below face.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:49

71Tele
On a whim I just used my frequent flier miles and got a flight. No ticket yet, but 71Tele will surely be "in the house" for the show in the borough of my birth. Who else is planning on attending?

Could you say that again, but with a Brooklyn accent?

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 12:53

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
On a whim I just used my frequent flier miles and got a flight. No ticket yet, but 71Tele will surely be "in the house" for the show in the borough of my birth. Who else is planning on attending?

I was born in the Bronx & grew up in NJ, but I think I can help.

"On a whim I just used my frequent flier miles and got a flight. No ticket yet, but 71Tele will surely be "in the house" for the show in the borough of my birth. FUHGEDDABOUDIT !!! Who else is planning on attending?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 12:54 by GS1978.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: November 28, 2012 13:19

There's going to be more shows next year - DON'T BLOW YOUR WAD

Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: November 28, 2012 13:29

Flying down from Ottawa. Got some $154 tickets way up in 206. Can't wait!

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 28, 2012 14:10

ohotos
Flying down from Ottawa. Got some $154 tickets way up in 206. Can't wait!

Got my ticket today, 206 too.

Date: November 28, 2012 21:52

GS1978
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele

I was born in the Bronx & grew up in NJ, but I think I can help.

"On a whim I just used my frequent flier miles and got a flight. No ticket yet, but 71Tele will surely be "in the house" for the show in the borough of my birth. FUHGEDDABOUDIT !!! Who else is planning on attending?"

smileys with beer FUHGEDDABOUDIT

Posted by: njlstones815 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 22:37

I'm there!!!!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 29, 2012 01:44

Just got my tickets! Face value for section 126, row 8.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:58

Ok, I have to run this by you! I found a broker with 2 tickets in sec 25, row 7 and he wants $525 each.....I think it's a scam. He wants cash or a check for 1/2 the total, then he will get the tickets from a NYC broker and FEd Ex them to me. At that point, I'll send him the balance.
Now, WHY would anyone sell great seats 12 days before the show for over $300 LESS THAN FACE VALUE?? What would you do?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 29, 2012 03:10

mickschix
Ok, I have to run this by you! I found a broker with 2 tickets in sec 25, row 7 and he wants $525 each.....I think it's a scam. He wants cash or a check for 1/2 the total, then he will get the tickets from a NYC broker and FEd Ex them to me. At that point, I'll send him the balance.
Now, WHY would anyone sell great seats 12 days before the show for over $300 LESS THAN FACE VALUE?? What would you do?

FUHGEDDABOUDIT...............and wait 'til you're happier in yourself about what's being proposed (by another offer) ...........ie. trust your instinct. (and use your credit/debit card, that way you're covered if it goes awry.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 03:12 by EddieByword.

Date: November 29, 2012 03:12

EddieByword
mickschix

FUHGEDDABOUDIT...............and wait 'til you're happier in yourself about what's being proposed (by another offer) ...........ie. trust your instinct.

Best advice given here today +10,000 bonus points
earned for best (and proper) use of FUHGEDDABOUDIT

Date: November 29, 2012 03:17

Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
mickschix

FUHGEDDABOUDIT...............and wait 'til you're happier in yourself about what's being proposed (by another offer) ...........ie. trust your instinct.

Cheers Max..........smileys with beer ...my good deed for the day.........

Date: November 29, 2012 03:19

EddieByword
Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
mickschix

Cheers Eddie.... UDaMan!!! and HAPPY STONES SEASON!!

Date: November 29, 2012 03:23

Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
mickschix

Well nearly, I haven't forgiven them entirely for the @#$%& ed up prices but Mick's tone of regret on the boot from Sunday has tempered my hostilty slightly.............moody smiley

Date: November 29, 2012 03:26

EddieByword
Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
Max'sKansasCity
EddieByword
mickschix

Well nearly, I haven't forgiven them entirely for the @#$%& ed up prices but Mick's tone of regret on the boot from Sunday has tempered my hostilty slightly.............moody smiley

Yeah, its hard to stay mad at Mick for long...
especially when he wears funny hats and gorilla cloaks.

Date: November 29, 2012 03:43

Max, I broke down and paid the money...are you going?

Date: November 29, 2012 03:50

71Tele
Of course Im going... maybe.... but probably not.

Date: November 29, 2012 05:46

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele

Let me know if you end up at the Brooklyn show. I'd love to buy you a beverage of your choice.

Date: November 29, 2012 06:18

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele

Let me know if you end up at the Brooklyn show. I'd love to buy you a beverage of your choice.
Thanks Tele, I appreciate that.

Posted by: BingotheCabbie ()
Date: November 29, 2012 07:39

I'll be taking the 4 train from The Bronx to Brooklyn.

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: November 29, 2012 08:05

Taking the bus down from Boston that morning...I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets on Ticketmaster for $154.50 each (plus fees). Now I am trying to score singles for Newark on the 13th and 15th for not-an-obscene-amount-of-money. But if that doesn't happen, I have been told that I should appreciate and enjoy the show on the 8th. So, I will....(but I will secretly be hoping).

Posted by: JoT839 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 16:57

Can't wait for the Brooklyn gig!

Plane ticket is booked, hotel reserved but holding out on finding some good tickets... Would love a pit GA ticket (seems to be the place to be according to Londo IORR reports) but $1400 on stubhub is a bit steep..

Any of you have any leads on cheaper ones?, let me know

See you there!

Jot839

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 29, 2012 17:31

Edit: Cheapest Pit on Stubhub is $1144 (for 1). I'm in for this show but kind of bummed because what looked like a side view (section 105) when I made the purchase became "Rear View" when I got the ticket. It most certainly did not say that when I bought it (I still have the receipt). Good luck.

JoT839
Can't wait for the Brooklyn gig!

Plane ticket is booked, hotel reserved but holding out on finding some good tickets... Would love a pit GA ticket (seems to be the place to be according to Londo IORR reports) but $1400 on stubhub is a bit steep..

Any of you have any leads on cheaper ones?, let me know

See you there!

Jot839

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 17:50 by bleedingman.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home