Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28
Re: Show number 3: Brooklyn NYC Dec. 8 updates
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 11, 2012 08:46

Wonderful pictures, pauly and fleabitmonkey!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 11, 2012 12:19

great pix
thanks
jeroen

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 11, 2012 12:53

jazzbass
Here is my video shot of SFTD. For those who have raised questions about Keith's health because he was leaning on a table before the song, it is visible here, just to the right and behind the drums. Make of it what you will, personally, I think he's holding up just fine.

Thanks for posting this, when I read about that for the first time it sounded like he was stopped over a table and catching his breath/spirits...seemed odd based on how I'd seen him up close recently but scary nonetheless. In that video he just seems to be casually leaning against that "shelf" that the roadies use during the show, big friggin' deal!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 11, 2012 16:27

Brilliant shots Paul, just brilliant.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 11, 2012 17:16

Paulywaul those pictures are sweet! Thanks for posting. I decided not to use any devices except my ears and eyes but am glad someone did.

Charlie was amazing for this show. Rock steady as usual and driving the bus, imho. peace

Posted by: nerd1 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 22:52

WOW!
The pictures are so great! Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 11, 2012 23:19

I agree Slew, they did play very well. Yes, Keith was impressive because he DID play! No posing for Ronnie or Keith really. No fooling around, very serious about producing great sound, solid peformances all around. And 23 songs not 19 or 20, and great pacing. i loved the choir on YCAGWYW and Mick was superb, even without MT, on Rambler! I was so happy that they silenced the critics! Good grief, they sounded like guys in their 30's!! Of course Mick has the SAME body he had 40 years ago, he is amazing. Thise little quick steps and side to side moves are phenomenal! I AM THRILLED that I was able to get tickets! I took photos but after seeing these, I think I'll just keep them for myself!

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: December 12, 2012 00:11

The Sicilian
Look Rokyfan you child, get back into your bedroom and play with your Wii.

Sorry I missed this. I'm probably old enough to be your father. I've never seen a WII, but i have seen the Stones with Taylor, a long time ago. maybe that's why I don't care whether he plays now or not. Go back to reviewing setlists for shows you didn't go to. The ad hominem is getting old.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: December 12, 2012 02:59

Midnight Rambler and It's only R & R were my highlights... Get off My Cloud too..

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 12, 2012 03:12

gotdablouse
jazzbass
Here is my video shot of SFTD. For those who have raised questions about Keith's health because he was leaning on a table before the song, it is visible here, just to the right and behind the drums. Make of it what you will, personally, I think he's holding up just fine.

Thanks for posting this, when I read about that for the first time it sounded like he was stopped over a table and catching his breath/spirits...seemed odd based on how I'd seen him up close recently but scary nonetheless. In that video he just seems to be casually leaning against that "shelf" that the roadies use during the show, big friggin' deal!

Indeed. He's just waiting.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: December 12, 2012 14:44

Justin
gotdablouse
jazzbass

Indeed. He's just waiting.

I'm only replying because I made the initial observation about the "Keith Leaning on Table Incident". I had a much closer, longer view (right to the side) of Keith doing this and he also did it at least one other time. I found it disconcerting but, as I mentioned, no one else in the area gave him a second look so hopefully you are right. But he did look pained and stiff, even more so when compared to Mick and Ronnie, whose movements were fluid and loose. Ronnie was playing a Les Paul much of the night and he moved as if it weighed less than Keith's Tele. In any case it was great to see Keith playing, even if (to me) he moved like he was wearing a truss. 'Nuff said.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 14, 2012 11:31

Link to the show-in-videos thread:

[www.iorr.org]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1630
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home