Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Train Wrecks.
Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: August 31, 2021 17:23

john lomax
gotdablouse
Perhaps the two most "infamous" (solo and repeat) trainwrecks are the SMU intro at BOTH the 2013 HP shows of course, aka as the "Scarfgate" ;-)

July 6th
[www.youtube.com]

July 13th
[www.youtube.com]
(on this one I'm pretty sure you can hear an IORR member shouting !)

Better sound on this one and you can hear the crowd in a bit of a shock after that flub ;-)
[youtu.be]

Hahahaha great to see the Scarf's finest moments again. In the July 6 one Keith's look of surprise is priceless. The flub on the 13th wasn't quite as bad but still dreadful. I remember being there for both of them - n the 13th I was thee thinking "Man I hope he doesn't do it again" but he did. He flubbed it in Edinburgh 2018 too, and maybe even in Southampton too....

Yep, just checked - Scarf Me Up in both Edinburgh and Southampton....

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 1, 2021 10:37

I didn't know he'd done it again ! But yes, after witnessing the incident on the 6th it was hard to understand how he could have done it again on the 13th...well it was soon forgotten but surely some minimal rehearsing would have taken care of the problem !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: September 1, 2021 11:34

The Joker

The live version featuring Eric Clapton at Madison Square Garden in 1975 is also dreadful, and this time Mick Jagger is singing so off-rhythm during the verses it almost hurts.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: September 2, 2021 03:02

I love how long it takes for Keith to accept he's playing the wrong song here.

Date: September 2, 2021 03:07

PHilly 05 - statisfaction/IORR, mick was singing one, keith was playing the other

.....keep on rolling.....

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home