Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: OT: Any "Homeland" fans out there?
Date: April 27, 2020 18:06

Happy with season 8. Can't wait for today's episode!

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: April 27, 2020 18:56

WOW! What a wild ride in Season 8! The series finale wasn't as good as Breaking Bad's, but it was way better than any other series finale. A great season to end a great series. It was a nice touch to begin the final episode with a Nicholas Brody video - it brought the series full-circle, plus there was a message for the way the story ended.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-27 18:57 by 5stringTele.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: April 28, 2020 00:46

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: April 28, 2020 02:34

5stringTele
It was a nice touch to begin the final episode with a Nicholas Brody video - it brought the series full-circle, plus there was a message for the way the story ended.

I agree. I thought it was brilliant. Basically now Carrie is at the same point that Brody was at. And that is why the episode has that title as well. A really great finale. And thanks for bringing back her and Brodys daughter - in a way. It would have been unfair not to bring her up again. So - thanks for this great show! Brilliant cast!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 28, 2020 22:18

Damn, I will miss this show now. I will miss Carrie and Saul. Such good actors. Although, to be honest, the screenplay for season 8 has been so-so. Sometimes even ridiculous.
But since I already swallowed the bait long time ago it didn't bother me that much. I wouldn't mind a sequel of sorts. But I guess that is out of the question?

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: April 28, 2020 23:48

Stoneage
Damn, I will miss this show now. I will miss Carrie and Saul. Such good actors. Although, to be honest, the screenplay for season 8 has been so-so. Sometimes even ridiculous.
But since I already swallowed the bait long time ago it didn't bother me that much. I wouldn't mind a sequel of sorts. But I guess that is out of the question?

Possibly a movie down the line?....

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 29, 2020 01:36

Paddy
Stoneage

Possibly a movie down the line?....

Great ending. Loved Saul telling Carrie to go f herself, then getting the package at the end.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: April 30, 2020 18:28

I am so glad that Homeland had a decent and satisfying ending. Unlike Game of Thrones.
And by not messing up the ending there is a good chance for a Homeland movie in a few years.

Season Five was my favorite for Homeland. The action took place in Germany and Europe which is a bit exotic to me in America. Lots of nasty European villains in Season Five. And Quinn is featured.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 30, 2020 21:57

Yep, it feels a bit empty now that it's gone after nine years and eight seasons. Even though the first seasons were remarkably stronger. But why leave a milking cow?
I would start writing on season nine immediately. There is an audience - why throw in the towel?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home