Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Can't Answer either anymore
Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:25

This is the message I get at the buttom of the page when I want to write down an answer:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ORDER BY message_id ASC LIMIT 3' at line 1: DELETE FROM iorr_user_newflags WHERE user_id=573 AND forum_id=1 ORDER BY message_id ASC LIMIT 3

please help me!!
thx!

Re: Can't Answer either anymore
Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:28

PRESS THE @#$%& "MARK ALL MESSAGES READ" BUTTON ON BUTTOM OF THE PAGE!

(sorry, I had to shout it, I answer to this question for the 1000000th time now, that's not your fault, I know...)

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:32

The best thing is the word 'either' in the title!

How are you guys by the way? Been on holiday for a week. Some cottage in the hills. Surrounded by cottages with fat dutch families. But the food was nice.

(You actually have to press the button? Oh, I thought you only had to look at it!... priceless).

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:36

We're great Limbo-buddy. You MUST listen to our rendition of Dead Flowers. It can be found on www.rockpassion.com

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:41

Hi Jorg & welcome back!
Seems like you had nice holidays, I had too much of nice food too!

Nice you ask, I'm fine, but the thing with "I can't answer/post" is getting out of control...and I've got a couple of exams to come

Btw, I formed a band with Kent - we already recorded "Dead Flowers" and now "Waitin On A Friend" (really good). Give it a listen if you can!

Stones-wise there are not really news, you didn't miss anything of great importance.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: January 10, 2005 01:43

I've listened! It's very nice.

(always found it a pity I never learned playing music a lot. The one time I touched a string of a plugged-in guitar the loudness made such an impression on me that I instantly dropped the thing. Never bought a guitar -- only spent money on repairing one winking smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home