Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"The Worst" is one of the Best
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: January 9, 2005 23:32

Thanks to "The Worst" for making me a gracious offer. The man is going above & beyond for a fellow IORR community member, and it won't be forgotten.

While I'm at it, I gotta mention Kyle as another who goes above & beyond for his friends.

You guys are the greatest, and I'm happy to know you.

Thank you!

Re: "The Worst" is one of the Best
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 10, 2005 00:22

So what was this gracious offer??? Tell us. He sounds like a great chap.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: "The Worst" is one of the Best
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: January 12, 2005 00:26

The man is sending me a copy of "Brussels Affair" to replace the files I had on my old (and now deceased) PC. I never had the chance to burn these to CD, because I STILL don't own a CD-burner.

One of these days, I gotta pay back all the good karma. Every Stones fan should have a copy of this, or better yet, "The Definitive Brussels", as well as "Handsome Girls". For now, all I can do is offer a profuse thank you and future friendship to the good people who have helped me out.

Some of you good-hearted guys have done a labor of love in sharing the wealth freely. I'd like some of the "collectors" to do the same and freely copy and give away the boots they are hoarding. It's a community service, and no one should be earning money from it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2078
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home