Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11
Re: Thank You to The Rolling Stones!
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:14

Thanks to the Stones and to BV

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:28

Thank you Mick. Thank you Keith. Thank you Charlie. Thank you Ronnie. Thank you Bill. Thank you Mr Taylor. Thank you Ian. Thank you Brian. Thank you Bobby. Been a fan since I was old enough to get my first transistor radio in 1967. Have enjoyed multiple shows on every tour since 1975. Keep on Rockin' and get your asses out here to San Franciso in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:35

thank you rolling stones,for enriching my life with your music and tours.and thank bv,great job.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:48

Many, many, many thanks to The Rolling Stones!

So many thrills over the years. smiling smiley

Posted by: lamothem ()
Date: November 28, 2012 04:02

I eat / breathe / and live the Rolling Stones since the 70's! If I had to 're-do' my career all over again, I'd work for them at their NYC office (or handle their tour operations). Can't wait to see them next month in Newark!

Posted by: Marmalade ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:01

Thank you, Rolling Stones.
And thank you, bv.

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:09

Thank you to the Stones! Even though I have only been around for Steel Wheels on, it has been a great ride! I hope it continues for several more years.

Posted by: MrHappy ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:12

I remember being 9 or 10 years old and in my uncle's rec room and hearing this great music through the speakers he had in his ceiling. It was the Rolling Stones first album and I've been hooked ever since.
I grew up with these guys and they have seldom let me down. In fact, I'm sure only my family has given me more smiles (and taken more of my money - gladly).
Rolling Stones, thank you so very much, and let's hope we can throw a few back for anniversary No. 60.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:31

A big THANK YOU to the Rolling Stones for giving us such great music for 50 years and still counting. I was hooked the first time I listened to one of your songs on some pirate radio station from the North Sea back in 1963 or so and I never left, you are truly the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world!

Can't wait to see you play live again in Newark in two weeks and I sincerely hope that there will be more to come in 2013. Gold rings on you all!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:41

thank you brian, stu, mick, keith, bill, charlie, mick t, and woody (who saved the stones!). i can not live without the rolling stones. not only have the records (and bootlegs) been pure pleasure but the band has allowed me to travel to so many cities i never would have seen otherwise. san fran, boston, LA, london. world class cities that were the perfect backdrop for the most exciting shows i've ever seen. aragon, tower, roseland, stadiums in DC, castles in ireland. and always music and performances that totally exceeded the unreasonably high demands of a die hard fanatic. this is the reason i want to be alive. to have that joy and excitement in my life every day.

WORLD'S GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND!

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: November 28, 2012 06:11

I got into the Stones in 1978 there music has got me through good times sad times,I have only seen them 2 times,they are the best band in the world.thankyou ROLLING STONES.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: Blue ()
Date: November 28, 2012 06:11

Thank You to all the Rolling Stones, past and present. Thank you Brian Jones for starting off the band and all the incredible contributions on the early tunes, may you rest in peace. Thank you Bill Wyman and your outstanding work, Mick Taylor for your soulful guitar and humble presence, Keith Richards and Mick Jagger for your outstanding melodious, beautiful songs, Charlie Watts for keeping the rhythm, Ron Wood for keeping it all together. Special thanks to Nicky Hopkins for your perfect piano (rest in peace) and Bobby Keys for adding the sax in just the right places.

Posted by: dangerous beauty ()
Date: November 28, 2012 06:47

Thanks to the Stones, last Sunday I was in a snowstorm in Regina Canada, glued to IORR following this amazing gig at the O2 in London and all the comments posted by the IORR tribe. It was an incredible show right down to the final chords of JJF. Thanks again Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ron and the rest of the crew, including Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman for the music. Thanks to BV for making it accessible across the globe.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:19

Thank you boys! Hope to see you in 2013...and a special thanks to BV for bringing us fans together from around the world.smileys with beer

Posted by: fela ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:27

from Nellcote
thanks for the magic, rollin' stones .. soundtrack of my (our) life, all this years .. hope to see you again, and again ...

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:36

Thanks to the Rolling Stomes for enriching my life and a big thanks to BV for a great little club we know as IORR.ORG

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: November 28, 2012 07:36

Thank you Mick,Keith,Brian,Charlie,Bill,Stu,Mick T.and Ronnie for being such a big part of my life.From the very first 7" I bought in 1964 until today I'm a FAN.Please give us all "One More Shot" of concerts in 2013.
Thank you so much for bringing Bill and Mick T. back again.That was a very emotionelly moment!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUthumbs upthumbs up
Eberhard
(Barnestormer)

Posted by: Harry ()
Date: November 28, 2012 08:43

Thank You Rolling Stones !!!!!!

Posted by: wesley ()
Date: November 28, 2012 08:46

I wasn´t there, but I could FEEL it.

Thank You!

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:22

Thank you to the Stones. You may have been a destructive force on my life since I was ten years old, there's certainly an argument to be made for that anyway, but I'm very grateful for it. As Kris Kristofferson wrote forty years ago, "Blame It On the Stones." Great to see them back fifty years on, and being the opposite of depressing. They really have reached a sort of Demi-God status and created a fantastic catalogue of work. I'm friends with the Clash and relate to them (or related in Joe's case) as relatively regular people. I know the Stones, but I don't really ever want to relate to them as regular people. They're not and we're better for it. They get a pass.

Posted by: Rosto ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:34

Dear RS,

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

RS (yes, my initials are really RS)

Let it rock!

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:02

Thank you! You are amazing!

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:13

Thank you Rolling Stones for uniting all generations for 5 decades...Getting already nervous and excited for tomorrow.....Only the Stones can do that to me....

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:15

thanks to the rolling stones for being around since 30 years in my life. there`s no day, i don`t thing about tourdates,tickets,songs, downloading and ,and .......

thanks for meeting a lot of interesting people and making new friends all around the world.

it`s so nice, to drop in a bar after some years have gone, and say hello my friends, how`re you ?

all people outside the stones can not believe such community, thanks!

after this concert on sunday, i`m not worried anymore, the stones are the stones !

please, keep on rocking next year !

at least i wanna also say thank you to bv, for his great work for us !

see you all soon, somewhere in the world....

it`s only rock`n roll, but we like it

Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:35

Thank YOU !! Guys !! Thanks to you, I'm not afraid getting old !!
Turning 70 won't be a problem, I can still listen to my Stones Records !! and enjoy Life !
It's only Rock'n'Roll, but I will like it forever !!!

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:08

Thank you to ALL the Rolling Stones for the 50 years of wonderful music and performances. To have all the surviving Stones back on stage on Sunday was a dream come true. What a night.

Posted by: perks ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:10

Tanks for given me so much the last 25 yers "Its god to be here its god to be evry where"

Love you

Stones in my hart

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:18

Thank you guys, thanks BV

Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:43

Thank you Rolling Stones!!

Just got back from London. We had a blast!! Also nice to meet BV before the show. Funny to see how nervous he was. Asked him a few questions, but he was already playing the show in his head. Luckily we ran into him after the show. He was really happy then, no more nerves.

All in all a fantastic show! Much better than shows I've seen from ABB. Surely hope that we're going to see some more shows, also in the Netherlands.

Was nice to meet some peope at the Pilot inn!! See you next time!

And here some movie clips we've how with our Galaxy S 3:

Thank You to The Rolling Stones!
Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:55

THANK YOU for this terrific show!
We came from Vienna, with our two daughters (7 and 9 yrs), we all had a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Dear Stones, please do some European tour next year!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1378
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home