Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 4 of 11
Re: Thank You to The Rolling Stones!
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:13

Thanks Rolling Stones

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:15

thank you old lions!
Sici

Posted by: Jamirow ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:17

Thank you!

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:20

Thank you for all your magic,may it long continue.The Greatest Band Ever.From the heart and from the soul..Thank You.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:22

Thank you indeed my friends for 50 years of great Rock & Roll.............and if you want to thank us just play "We Love You" on your last show when ever that will be grinning smiley

Date: November 27, 2012 23:24

Oh God, yes, Thank You Rolling Stones for everything. You've always been there.

Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:43

THANKS, guys, for:

The nine fabulous shows I have attended

The singles, albums, tapes, and mp.3's that I have purchased, starting with "Tell Me" and "It's All Over Now" in 1964

For being my favorite band and still getting out there and performing after 50 years!

Now.....about tickets to the next show in Atlanta......

:-)

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:45

The Rolling Stones and their music helped me out trough difficult times

cheers

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 27, 2012 23:46

Palace Revolution 2000
Oh God, yes, Thank You Rolling Stones for everything. You've always been there.

Exactly, my sentiments precisely !!

In my case, you've been with me since I was age 12 in 1968, and you're still with me in 2012. You've always been there .... and long may you continue to be.

Bless you all, and thank you once again. Soundtrack to a life !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: MissNBrian ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:27

As all of us are thanking the Stones (and RIGHTFULLY SO I do add), I would also like to extend a BIGG THANK YOU from all of us (if I may be so bold to) to:

A fair haired 'bloke' from Cheltenham, who in 1962, put an ad in "Jazz News" to recruit musicians to form his own Rhythm & Blues band, by the name of Brian Jones. Thank U Brian!!

And a bigg thank u to the first (?) gent who answered that ad, one of the best boogie woogie piano players ever to walk the face of the earth, by the name of Ian (Stu) Stewart.

And, naturally to Mick, Keith, Bill, & Charlie!! Thanx for the great music there in the start!!

And then, when Brian left the Stones, a bigg thank u to Mick Taylor, for stepping in and weaving your magic over 5 albums.

Then when Mick T left, Ronnie stepped up to the plate and 'delivered'!! A bigg Thank u to Ronnie too!!

To me,and obviously to alot of us here, you guys have been pivotal parts of our lives in one way or another. Sorry if this borderlines on 'mushy', just wanted to cover all bases saying thanks!!

And a bigg thank u to BV, for having IORR, so all of us Stones fans can chat!!
-------------------------------

"Doctor please, some more men please,
To Cotchford Farm, out by the pool...

What a drag it is they couldn't revive him"

Brian Jones 2/28/42 - 7/2/69

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:30

Dear Stones, the greatest rock`n`roll band in the world, and in history:

Thanks for all the great moments you have given me through the years. You have been a big part of my life, and will always be. The show on sunday was the best I have ever seen and the feeling I got being there certainly proved what you mean to me.

Keep on rocking in years to come!!

Cheers!!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:31

Thanks since Birmingham odeon 1973. I knew it would last this long.

Posted by: tussler ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:41

Thank you Stones for all the moments and music you have shared with me and millions of other people. I really want to see you on the road next year smiling smiley

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:52

..MERCI infiniment pour tout ce que vous nous avez apporté depuis 1964..

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:56

MUITO OBRIGADO!

1- To the Stones for providing the last 32 years my life's soundtrack!

2- To the Stones, again, for making my Stones' dream come true: after 10 shows, I finally saw you play Wild Horses; and, since the Forty Licks 40 Years celebration, I always dreamed of seeing a special You Can't Always Get What You Want with a choir, and You did it!

3- To you BV, for sharing your love and dedication to the Stones (and I do not forget the very kind gesture of you in Barcelona 2007, when you saw me and said "I made the T-shirt you're wearing!" and gave me bracelet for access to th FOS area... :-). Great memories!

Posted by: SILBE64 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:23

Thank you, Stones, for being the one constant in my ever-changing life, for adding to my joy in the good times and for making me smile even when things get rough every now and then. Thank you for connecting me with wonderful people I might have missed out on without a shared love for you. Thank you for the music and THANK YOU for Sunday's show which simply blew me away, no words for that night!
Thanks to everyone here on IORR, of course especially to BV but also to all members sharing their expertise, knowledge and passion for the one and only Rolling Stones.
See you on Thursday!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:26

with sssoul
~* Thanks and praises, Rolling Stones! *~
~ for the brilliant show on Sunday ~
~ for the outpouring of glorious raunch you've showered on us ~
and for everthing to come

all kinds of joy and blessings on you, for good
wow long time not see sister!

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:29

thanks stones for the memories, the songs, stories, pictures and everything else.

been a fan since 1987, when i thought the band had long finished.

i didnt realize they had been still making records right through the entire 70,s and 80,s and i didnt realize they would ever perform again never mind do much more world tours.

got my dream when i saw them in 1990, once was more than i ever imagined possible, to see them another 2 times has been the icing on the cake, hopefully i get the chance to see them again, if not, then i will live off numerous records, cd,s dvd,s, vaults opening and any other released that i come across.

cheers.

Posted by: StonedALIVE ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:47

I was sixteen and it was my very first rock concert. Rolling Stones at Rosemont Horizon in Des Plaines, Illinois 1981. That concert blew me away. I was hooked and wanted more, but it would be 8 long years before I would see them again at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin 1989. I got to share the thrill of a Rolling Stones concert front row with my wife. Now, I'm hoping that I will be able to share that same thrill with my children. Thank you Rolling Stones and please come to CHICAGO.

Posted by: rolly ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:47

Thank you for 30 years of fun, joy, good times, aching ears....

Posted by: Mickjagg65 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 01:54

At 31 I'm blessed to have seen them 16 times. Here's to trying to get to the Barclays this year. Even if I don't, thank you guys for a soundtrack to a lifetime.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:10

I was going to list everyone I could think of who ever contributed in a meaningful way to a Rolling Stones song, but there are just too many. Than I realized none of it would have happened without the core band members,so...

THANK YOU TO THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!!

Love you guys...wishing you all many more years filled with good health and rockin music.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:19

Thanks guys, live with me for almost forty years

Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:21

Thanks to the Stones of course but you gotta love Bjornulf for bringing us together. I first met him during BtoB in 1997 and the Internet was finally linking all of us. Before that I thought I was the biggest Stones fan in the world but I have been humbled by BV and many others.

I've enjoyed the live experience 88 times in clubs and stadiums every tour from MSG 72 to Paradiso 95 and am hoping to break 100 if the boys will play on. I mark my milestones of life by them, including a Stones tongue on our wedding cake 37 years ago.

Gold rings on ya'all. We are so lucky to have grown old together with the greatest band in the world.

HBK

Posted by: basti ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:29

a big Thank from Germany

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:50

THANK YOU!!!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:56

Thanks guys and greetings from Latvia

pic by erikjjf

Posted by: steini ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:02

Mr. Jagger Mr. Richards Mr. Wood, Mr. Wyman, Mr. Watts and not forgotten Taylor, Jones and Stewart.

I was born too late but soon enough,

Greatest thanks for the intrusion into my life.

TAKK

Steini

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:06

My 50th anniversary was stolen by the Stones,
I couldn't blame them they don't know me >grinning smiley<
Thanks for the music and for the memories thumbs up

HMN

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:11

Many thanx, Boys, for all that you have given us and all that you have left to give!

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 4 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1786
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home