Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Thank You to The Rolling Stones!
Posted by: eismann ()
Date: December 19, 2012 11:30

T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

for being there

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: December 19, 2012 15:28

Thank you....Happy Holidays to all

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: December 19, 2012 15:37

Thank you a thousand times - PPV was excellent. Please return to Europe

Posted by: Felix0452 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 17:12

Yes, thank you The Rolling Stones, for all the fantastics moments , all the fantastics songs and energy you gave us since all these years. Since the early years of my life, never a day without listen to a record of the Stones, they are the blood running in my veins... Thank a lot my friends.

Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: December 20, 2012 16:35

Absolutely - thank you to the Stones!

From my first Mick Jagger, Keith and Ronnie sighting at the Live Aid concert in Philly, to my first Stones concert (last row of Vet's stadium) to multiple shows at every tour since steel wheels, to seeing them in London and France, and missing Milan due to the rescheduled date (I still got to Italy, though) to camping out 20 hours on 49th street to get in to SNL to see Mick (I got in!) to last weekend's show where I sat directly in front of Mick's family and met some superfans at the VIP event....it has been a wonderful hobby following this group.

I have attended concerts with Aunts, Uncles, parents, friends, and my children (my nine year old went this weekend) and what wonderful times we have had..

They have provided a soundtrack for my life and given me many moments of pure joy!....priceless!

For that I am eternally grateful....

Posted by: fougace ()
Date: December 23, 2012 01:49

Thanks to the greatest ever rock n roll band of the world!
The five shows were amazing!
Keep rolling and make us dream!
I hope to see you at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland this summer! :-)!
Cheers to the Stones!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 23, 2012 21:41

Please DO NOT use this thread for discussions. Thanks!

Bjornulf

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 23, 2012 22:13

Thank You for your music through the years

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: December 24, 2012 19:53

Thanks for 50 years of great music.
Thanks also to BV for pulling all this together and connecting everyone up!
Looking forward to a tour on 2013 - One More shot!!

Posted by: tarmon ()
Date: December 24, 2012 21:13

Thanks boys...see you at Great Tew.

Posted by: marmass ()
Date: December 24, 2012 23:05

50 times thank you, Stu, Brian, Mick, Keith, Charlie, Bill, Mick T. and Ronnie :-)

Posted by: glshanghai ()
Date: December 25, 2012 07:55

thank you for some of the greatest moments in my life for the last 48 years.

and thanks to my late classmate Oswald who passed on the Stones virus with the "The Rolling Stones" album ( Germany release ) which we listened again and again. My first single was 'come on ' and ' tell me ' was the point from where there was no cure anymore. My first show was Frankfurt Oct 6, 1970.
Since my job moved me to China in '89 I had no access to shows until 2003 when
I met my late friend Bernd at the Hannover show, who helped me to get access to numerous ( few hundred ) bootlegs that I could catch up what I missed in between,
From this show, I used to go with my kids, which catched the virus from me by hearing Stones songs all the time. Now they are adult and we still enjoy to go to Stones shows together. Most recently I flew to London to meet my daughter for the nov 29show and the Mick Taylor gig in the Cardogan Hall next day including an extended weekend in London and 2 weeks later I hit the plane to NJ to meet one of my sons who live in Texas for the Dec 13 show. We were looking to each other in the tongue pit asking " is this real? the Stones are on stage and play better than 10 years ago .." next day we flew to Texas and I spent the weekend with the family and my grandson. What a lucky man I am.

Thanks to BV for running this IORR site for so many years and to his counterpart in the US, Stones Doug (Shidoobee) and all the fans posting there and keep us update about the Stones World.

Mick's remark at the end of the last show give me hope, that there is still more to come and I can't wait to see them hit the stage again. I will be there as long as I can walk and breathe.

Guenter, Shanghai a.k.a. shanghai stone

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-25 18:39 by glshanghai.

Posted by: justamomentita ()
Date: December 25, 2012 09:11

glshanghai
thank you for some of the greatest moments in my life for the last 48 years.

and thanks to my late classmate Oswald who passed on the Stones virus with the "The Rolling Stones" album ( Germany release ) which we listened again and again. My first single was 'come on ' and ' tell me ' was the point from where there was no cure anymore. My first show was Frankfurt Oct 6, 1970.
Since my job moved me to China in '89 I had no access to shows until 2003 when
I met my late friend Bernd at the Hannover show, who helped me to get access to numerous ( few hundred ) bootlegs that I could catch up what I missed in between,
From this show, I used to go with my kids, which catched the virus from me by hearing Stones songs all the time. Now they are adult and we still enjoy to go to Stones shows together. Most recently I flew to London to meet my daughter for the nov 29show and an extended weekend in London and 2 weeks later I hit the plane to NJ to meet one of my sons who live in Texas for the Dec 13 show. We were looking to each other in the tongue pit asking " is this real? the Stones are on stage and play better then 10 years ago .." next day we flew to Texas and I spent the weekend with the family and my grandson. What a lucky man I am.

Thanks to BV for running this site for so many years and to his counterpart in the US,Stones Doug and all the fans posting there and keep us updaste about the Stones World.

Mick's remark at the end of the last show give me hope, that there is still more to come and I can't wait to see them hit the stage again. I will be there as long as I can walk and breathe.

Very nice.

Posted by: mightymick ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:44

Thanks to all of the members of the band for bringing such great music and memories.

THANK YOU

Posted by: jumpinjack ()
Date: December 26, 2012 09:34

smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

A TOAST ON >>>***THE GREATEST ROCK'N ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD -...THE ROLLING STONES!!!....for entertaining us for more than 50 years. THANKS guys for TOUCHING MY HEART!!!!!.....keep rolling..........................

Posted by: ronkeith72 ()
Date: December 26, 2012 18:45

Many, many thanks to Mick & Keith for making my dream come true by inviting Mick Taylor back into the fold. May I humbly suggest that they bring him back for next year for more songs. Happy New Year Glimmer Twins!!!!!

Date: December 26, 2012 19:20

Hi,
I wish to thank Bjørnulf for this great site. I consult iorr all the time for
a Stone's fix.
And yes, thanks to the band for still doing it in style and power. It was so wonderful to see them again - Newark 2. It is always a treat to be in their orbit
for a couple of hours.

Posted by: kath51 ()
Date: December 27, 2012 02:11

THANK YOU for giving us 50 years of validation in the form of incredible rock and roll. you have touched so many lives, brought people together who otherwise might never have met. you are what people centuries from now will click on our generation and find a picture of the stones!!!!!

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: December 27, 2012 09:25

thank you stones,amazing shows in newark.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: December 29, 2012 14:13

Well thankyou friends, I gonna introduce my band right now.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 29, 2012 17:20

Thanks for the soundtrack of my life, since 1973 really. i was 13 then.

it was great, and i hope it will continue with a few concerts in Europe, and Holland especially!!

Thanks for the music , memories and good and sad times.

Rock on Stones, and thanks again

jeroen

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home