Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Uploading photos in here
Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 27, 2012 12:28

Sorry I am one of the slower guys when it comes to I-phonepotapplecrumble everything. I have some closeups from Row F. If somebody can tell me how the upload into a thread is possible, I am willing to share some with you.

Re: Uploading photos in here
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 27, 2012 12:36

Directly from your iPhone or you can transfer them to a computer first? That would give you a lot more options.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 27, 2012 12:38

I have them on the PC, but I tried to copy them into a thread and it always failt sad smiley

Date: November 27, 2012 12:56

Grison
I have them on the PC, but I tried to copy them into a thread and it always failt sad smiley

Grison, get a free account here: www.photobucket.com

After uploading the pics, you use the image code to link them to posts in here.

Date: November 27, 2012 13:42

[s1337.beta.photobucket.com]

I think I'll got it. Though it's the end to the beginning. You also see us in the VIP lounge and from upper floor to the ballroom.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-27 13:44 by Grison.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 27, 2012 13:45

Great pictures, Thanks

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: November 27, 2012 13:52

Grison
[s1337.beta.photobucket.com]

I think I'll got it. Though it's the end to the beginning. You also see us in the VIP lounge and from upper floor to the ballroom.

Thanks! If you copy the IMG-code, the pics will be shown here as well. Great thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 27, 2012 14:23

Yeah great pics, can't find a way to batch download them though?

Here is the VIP one, if you do a reply with quote you'll see the code you need to add, it's just actually

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: November 27, 2012 15:06

Thanks for posting.

You really captured some great moments. Despite the rough edges and opening night jitters ('on stage the band has got problems - they're a bag of nerves on first night') you can really see how much fun they're having doing what they do best.

(what did you take these pics with?)

Date: November 27, 2012 15:08

GS1978
Thanks for posting.

You really captured some great moments. Despite the rough edges and opening night jitters ('on stage the band has got problems - they're a bag of nerves on first night') you can really see how much fun they're having doing what they do best.

it's a a Canon G15. When I looked through the screen I thought all photos are bad, But out of the 300 are really some good ones.

Date: November 27, 2012 18:29

Grison
I hope you don't mind, but since these shots are so good, I took the liberty of cleaning up a few low res shots and will post them here for all to see.
They really are great photos -- some of the best I've seen from the show -- and capture the spirit and intensity of the band. They also show how lucky the fans in the Pit are...

Date: November 27, 2012 19:24

Thanks GS 1978. I will learn that how do upload in my next live. This life I am concentrating on the Rollin Stoneshot smiley

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: November 27, 2012 20:38

Very good photos, Thank you for posting !

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: November 28, 2012 00:50

Excellent clarity. Nice shots and thanks for showing them to us.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 28, 2012 02:56

Grison
GS1978
Thanks for posting.

it's a a Canon G15. When I looked through the screen I thought all photos are bad, But out of the 300 are really some good ones.

The G15 is just out. I have a G10, which is great image quality wise. Did you have an earlier "G" model and how are you finding the G15 to use in comparison if so?

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:02

Grison...would you kindly email me when you have a chance? justin.sosa@hotmail.com

Date: November 28, 2012 03:18

Grison

I photoshopped this one for you.
It really is an amazing photo.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:21

AWESOME SHOT GS1978 Grison!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 10:36 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: November 28, 2012 03:45

thanks -- but I didn't take these, Grison did.
I just cleaned them up for him,

Date: November 28, 2012 09:50

GS1978
thanks -- but I didn't take these, Grison did.
I just cleaned them up for him,
Acutally I bought this G15 camera just two weeks ago for the concert and I do not have a clue what I am doing eye rolling smiley. At first I had the feelng they did not come up very well. But at home out of the 250 shots there are some good ones. These ones are even scaled down. I had a small canon before which took already thousands of rolling stones photos in 2005-2007, but I wanted to have a better zoom as the small cameras are only good with a wide angle (or most of them). Before that I did about a 150 concerts from 1976-1984 of different groups with a minolta mirror flex. The objectives were so heavy.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:22

They were good picutres, while they lasted... oh well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 21:50 by Max'sKansasCity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1078
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home