Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Where are you from?
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 27, 2012 00:46

Claire_M
RSbestbandever
presently in Clearwater, Florida.

Where "Satisfaction" was born! Well, maybe. Even cooler, it's where Jim Morrison attended junior college. There is an historic plaque where he lived with his grandparents. Have u seen it? Sorry to ramble, us Doors fans are a tad obsessive.

I was born in and still live in Florida, east coast.

Hi Claire, thanks for the info. No, I haven't seen the Jim Morrison historic plaque as I wasn't aware that his grandparents lived here. Do you have the location, I would like to go by and check it out sometime. As far as Satisfaction, they had a news story on that a few weeks back, lol. Looks like I have to do some sightseeing to check out all the rock & roll history here,

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 27, 2012 00:57

Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Swansea, South Wales. UK.

Which part of Swansea are you from? I'm from Neath (although its easier to say I'm from Swansea)

The salubrious Mayhill..lol......I used to live in Neath years ago, well just outside, Longford. Where are you in Neath?

Ah Mayhill I know, I lived in the Cimla, then Rhyddings (Bryncoch way) for a few years but when I'm not in Uni home is now Briton Ferry.

I know all those, my parents live in Cimla Crescent, the Rhyddings, yep and I go across the B.Ferry bridge quite often going Port talbot..........I used to know a couple of people from the Melin but that was while back......hell of a while back actually, '76

Small world innit, did you manage to get tickets to London?

Yeah, apparently Greenlady on the previous page also used to live in the Uplands when she was in Uni. in the early '70s. Tickets? didn't even try to be honest, I'd never pay that even if I could afford it.........angry smiley.....that's my GRRR! Are you in Neath right now or back in Uni?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:03

From the kingdom of the Swedes, the Goths and the Vandals. Up north somewhere...

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:56

EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword

Which part of Swansea are you from? I'm from Neath (although its easier to say I'm from Swansea)

The salubrious Mayhill..lol......I used to live in Neath years ago, well just outside, Longford. Where are you in Neath?

Ah Mayhill I know, I lived in the Cimla, then Rhyddings (Bryncoch way) for a few years but when I'm not in Uni home is now Briton Ferry.

I know all those, my parents live in Cimla Crescent, the Rhyddings, yep and I go across the B.Ferry bridge quite often going Port talbot..........I used to know a couple of people from the Melin but that was while back......hell of a while back actually, '76

Yeah, apparently Greenlady on the previous page also used to live in the Uplands when she was in Uni. in the early '70s. Tickets? didn't even try to be honest, I'd never pay that even if I could afford it.........angry smiley.....that's my GRRR! Are you in Neath right now or back in Uni?

I'm down in Uni for the next few months, although I do miss the 'pretty shitty city'. Ridiculous price, however, I paid it as I've never seen them before wouldn't have been able to justify to myself otherwise haha. Anyway take care EddieByword smileys with beer

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:10

Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword
Rollin92
EddieByword

I'm down in Uni for the next few months, although I do miss the 'pretty shitty city'. Ridiculous price, however, I paid it as I've never seen them before wouldn't have been able to justify to myself otherwise haha. Anyway take care EddieByword smileys with beer

Cheers, an' yew, smileys with beer

Posted by: aralla ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:18

Montevideo, Uruguay... nobody? hehe

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: RollingGnome ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:41

I'm living in a small city on the California Coastline. Far from any concert halls.

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:54

Hollywood.

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:04

Memphis, Tennessee

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:23

Heaven, I'm sure.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:18

Turin,Italy

Posted by: ChrisO ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:47

Houston,PA

Posted by: grizzlybear ()
Date: October 27, 2012 10:18

Hi guys,

From the East, Bucharest, Romania.

Looking for a pint at the Bear And Staff before the show on the 25th smileys with beer

Cheers

Posted by: finn ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:17

I'm from Holstebro, Denmark

Posted by: Slim Harpo ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:52

Hertfordshire, England

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: October 27, 2012 13:28

Im from sleepy (pop.500?)industrial village Kaipola (jämsä),Finland.
Only internationally known thing from kaipola is Audi commercial which was shot there.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: October 27, 2012 16:15

Kerkrade, Netherlands

Posted by: JamesPhelge00 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 16:39

Hi All.

I'm from a long time ago, but will now hang here for a while ))

James Phelge

Posted by: RITA ()
Date: October 27, 2012 16:53

Turin, in the north west of Italy

Posted by: charlystone ()
Date: October 27, 2012 18:08

al fin uno mas o menos cerca... yo de villa gesell argentina, cerca de mar del plata

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 18:45

Lake Worth, FL...

by way of Darien, CT.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 27, 2012 18:56

Munichhilton
treaclefingers
steffiestones
Ostend, at the beach Belgium.

Cool! I got blind drunk on a visit there in 1987. Had to extend my stay by an extra night because of my hangover. The front desk at the hotel was amused.

Hangover is no excuse for missed productivity....did your eyesight return?

I had drops, of course.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 27, 2012 18:57

aralla
Montevideo, Uruguay... nobody? hehe

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Top ten videos of all time.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 27, 2012 22:08

JamesPhelge00
Hi All.

James Phelge

Start talking, dude.

There's a lot we want to hear from you. smiling smiley

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 23:13

Portland, Or.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 27, 2012 23:26

Real life : Norway
In my heart: Stonesland

Bjornulf

Date: October 27, 2012 23:29

Vitacura, Santiago de Chile

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: October 27, 2012 23:36

Somewhere in Central America.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: October 27, 2012 23:54

JamesPhelge00
Hi All.

James Phelge

Not the James Phelge? If you are, I would just like to take the opportunity to say that Nankering With The Rolling Stones is my favorite Stones bio, and one of my favorite rock bios of all time! Always fresh to re-read, and I've read it several times in the last 10 years, it's a book one can really live within. I shall be purchasing your book Phelge's Stones from the Stones News website soon, once I get a PayPal account. If you're not that James Phelge, then please disregard this message, but welcome anyway!

Posted by: JamesPhelge00 ()
Date: October 28, 2012 00:04

stonesnow
JamesPhelge00
Hi All.

James Phelge

Not the James Phelge? If you are, I would just like to take the opportunity to say that Nankering With The Rolling Stones is my favorite Stones bio, and one of my favorite rock bios of all time! Always fresh to re-read, and I've read it several times in the last 10 years, it's a book one can really live within. I shall be purchasing your book Phelge's Stones from the Stones News website soon, once I get a PayPal account. If you're not that James Phelge, then please disregard this message, but welcome anyway!

Hi Stonesnow. Yes, I'm the author of the mentiomed book. Phelge's Stones is the original UK version of Nankering. Only some words have been changed like - lift for elevator etc, it is not a different version of Stones life in the early Edith Grove days.

Thanks for your welcome to the forum. My new website is www.jamesphelge.com

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home