Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: DartfordRenegade ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:15

I was offered on TM Block A3 Row Z for £406 at approx 17.40. Was seriously tempted but as I said earlier can't really afford another ticket and too late for me to get to O2 now.

Nothing on either TM and Getmein is saying no tickets left. Good luck to whoever snapped up the remaining block A tickets. Have a great night.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:28

Silver Dagger
I have just died and gone to heaven. Just got Block A2 row A middle off Ticketmaster for £408.

Well done, nice one.thumbs up

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:40

odean73
Silver Dagger
I have just died and gone to heaven. Just got Block A2 row A middle off Ticketmaster for £408.

Well done, nice one.thumbs up

Hi Mike,

Very chuffed for you: suspect you might partially enjoy tonight's entertainment, hah-hah! Looking forward to a few photos.

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:58

Someone just saw some BKA3 on TM

The BKA2/A on Seatwave is now at £600 down from £700, they still have a lot of floor tix, this could be interesting !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 29, 2012 21:06

At seatwave:

Block: A2, Row: E
Floor Seating
2 left £499.99
Ticket price: £499.99
Booking fee: £67.50
You pay: £567.49 Plus Delivery

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 21:07 by MononoM.

Date: November 29, 2012 21:57

At Seatwave :
BKA2/Row A - 2 left at €350 that's £396, below face !
BKA3/? - 1 at £250
112/C - 1 at £250 GONE
Pit - 1 at £399

Man I wish I had been able to go!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 22:00 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 29, 2012 22:03

Most of them now gone, still a great BKA3/B at £350...those who could be on location and kept their nerve got some great deals there, well done!

--------------

Date: November 29, 2012 22:11

gotdablouse
Most of them now gone, still a great BKA3/B at £350...those who could be on location and kept their nerve got some great deals there, well done!

The pit one at £399 now gone. As you say Gotdablouse some great last minute deals there for those who went to the venue and held their nerve.

Date: November 29, 2012 22:13

Yep, gone, not as good as the £250 pit deals on Sunday at 6PM, the 112/C at £250 was great as was the A2/A at £350.

--------------

Posted by: Darryl Jones ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:17

Well, I've not posted on here for a long time but just want to thank all of you for the price drop advice. I arrived at Seatwave just after 7pm and joined a short(ish) queue (or what passed for a queue) while checking the Seatwave prices online. I had my eye on 2 tickets in B1, Row E which were then priced at just over £800 inc. booking. I kept checking and the prices started to drop quite quickly at about 7:30. Eventually got the B1, row E tickets online whilst standing in the ticket office and got to our seats with about 2 minutes to spare. Price per ticket was £229. Total pice including booking £529.49!! Once again, thanks everyone. An awesome gig and I've managed to maintain my record of attending at least one of their London gigs on each tour since 1976. So glad I got to see MT do MR.

Btw, can anyone tell me how to change this user name that my ex has stuck me with? :-)

Date: November 30, 2012 02:22

Good to hear some of the good deals went to some IORRers. So they didn't take cash at the desk even at the very end, you had to buy on the site ? On Sunday they said they might start selling direct after a certain time, 7 I think.

Check here [www.iorr.org] but I don't think you can edit your UserID, you'll have to contact bv for that, his contact email is in the articles on the main site.

--------------

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:28

I was in block 111, row E, near to the stage (ticket from presale). Three rows in front of me (row B ) was Jagger's girlfriend and Penelope Cruz and other such people. So apparently a good place. The reason I am writing this: the guy next to me got the tickets from O2 ticket office at 7.30 for face value. Can you believe it?

Posted by: Darryl Jones ()
Date: November 30, 2012 02:29

gotdablouse
Good to hear some of the good deals went to some IORRers. So they didn't take cash at the desk even at the very end, you had to buy on the site ? On Sunday they said they might start selling direct after a certain time, 7 I think.

Check here [www.iorr.org] but I don't think you can edit your UserID, you'll have to contact bv for that, his contact email is in the articles on the main site.

Yeah, they said that they would take cash after 7:30 but the queue was a bit of a scrum and I was getting a bit nervous that I would lose the tickets that I wanted so I bought online and collected almost immediately. I think that if I'd waited to buy over the Counter I would have missed the start.

It seems that I can't change the User ID so I'll email BV. Thanks.

Date: November 30, 2012 02:33

Darryl Jones
Well, I've not posted on here for a long time but just want to thank all of you for the price drop advice. I arrived at Seatwave just after 7pm and joined a short(ish) queue (or what passed for a queue) while checking the Seatwave prices online. I had my eye on 2 tickets in B1, Row E which were then priced at just over £800 inc. booking. I kept checking and the prices started to drop quite quickly at about 7:30. Eventually got the B1, row E tickets online whilst standing in the ticket office and got to our seats with about 2 minutes to spare. Price per ticket was £229. Total pice including booking £529.49!! Once again, thanks everyone. An awesome gig and I've managed to maintain my record of attending at least one of their London gigs on each tour since 1976. So glad I got to see MT do MR.

Btw, can anyone tell me how to change this user name that my ex has stuck me with? :-)

Darryl glad you got the seats you wanted at the price you wanted. Crazy you still have to book online when you are there though you should be able to just pay at the desk? Hope you enjoyed the show.

2012 London 2nd show Setlist Discussion
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:37

01. Get Off Of My Cloud
02. I Wanna Be Your Man
03. The Last Time
04. Paint it Black
05. Gimme Shelter - with F. Welch
06. Lady Jane
07. Champagne and Reefer - with Eric Clapton
08. Live with Me
09. Miss You
10. One More Shot
11. Doom and Gloom
12. It's Only Rock'n'Roll - with Bill Wyman
13. Honky Tonk Women - with Bill Wyman
14. Before They Make Me Run (Keith)
15. Happy (Keith)
16. Midnight Rambler - with Mick Taylor
17. Start Me Up
18. Tumbling Dice
19. Brown Sugar
20. Sympathy For The Devil

Encore
21. You Can't Always Get What You Want - with Choir
22. Jumping Jack Flash
23. Satisfaction

Well we got Lady Jane, The Last Time, and Live With Me.

I'm sure HB Writer will be running out to get tickets for Jersey. It seems the excitement has worn off. Setlist depression is setting in. Time to wash dishes. Actually as soon as "Miss You" rolled out the show was over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-30 01:07 by The Sicilian.

Re: 2012 London 2nd show Setlist Discussion
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:44

The Sicilian
01. Get Off Of My Cloud
02. I Wanna Be Your Man
03. The Last Time
04. Paint it Black
05. Gimme Shelter - with F. Welch
06. Lady Jane
07. Champagne and Reefer - with Eric Clapton
08. Live with Me
09. Miss You
10. One More Shot
11. Doom and Gloom
12. It's Only Rock'n'Roll - with Bill Wyman
13. Honky Tonk Women - with Bill Wyman
14. Before They Make Me Run (Keith)
15. Happy (Keith)
16. Midnight Rambler - with Mick Taylor
17. Start Me Up
18. Tumbling Dice
19. Brown Sugar
20. Sympathy For The Devil

Encore
21. You Can't Always Get What You Want - with Choir
22. Jumping Jack Flash

Well we got Lady Jane, The Last Time, and Live With Me.

I'm sure HB Writer will be running out to get tickets for Jersey. It seems the excitement has worn off. Setlist depression is setting in. Time to wash dishes. Actually as soon as "Miss You" rolled out the show was over.

Nah, not from California - i'll wait here

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:46

Let's wait for the boots & videos to roll in. Let the internet do its job... Just a few more minutes...

Glad to see The Last Time is back in the setlist but sad to see It's All Over Now got dropped! 50 years worth of hits and almost half of the set is dedicated to songs that have been played completely to death.

This setlist is better than most of the ABB shows, not to mention Claptop, Taylor and Wyman performing throughout the gig! I'm still having a hard time getting past the prices for the shows.

Bring back the No Security stage and price everything from $150 - $500, and I guarantee you'd get alot less setlist whining from this community. At this point, we're all looking for a way to justify the prices.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:53

You forgot Satisfaction winking smiley

Benjamin.

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:57

what do you want them to do,play a whoile set that 1st timers never heard.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: November 30, 2012 00:58

Yes, I too would have liked to see a more varied setlist but after Chuck's lil interview, we knew that was not gonna happen.

Let's hope they mix it up a bit more in New Jersey.

Date: November 30, 2012 01:00

Other than "Lady Jane", it seems a tad less exciting than Sunday's setlist, but of course there were fewer surprises, that can't be avoided.

--------------

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:05

The Sicilian
It seems the excitement has worn off. Setlist depression is setting in. Time to wash dishes. Actually as soon as "Miss You" rolled out the show was over.

I wonder if the people at the 02 felt the same way?

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:06

yeah i agree,a few more surprises would be nice,lady jane was great one.but you have to expect half the setlist is gonna be hits,played often.thats how strong my love is,tell me,dance little sister,had it with you,would have been nice add ons.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:06

If I had paid top price seats or had standing tix for 2 nights of The Rolling Stones at O2 arena,I would be a bit pissed off and dissapointed after Song 8 Live With Me tonight. Sunday night would have been a great Stones experience if I had been there,but after tonights gig and paying out maybe £1000 for 2 nights entertainment would leave a bad taste.
Great band ,but 2 shows a few days apart should have been much better value for the £1000 or more some fans probably paid out to see both shows. A few differant songs after 'Live with Me' tonight would have been realy appreciated instead of the same stuff on Sunday apart from warhorse Satisfaction.
Going to just one of these shows would be enough to satisfy me at £406 + for a reasonable ticket when money is tight. confused smiley

Ladies & Gentlemen.................The Rolling Stones.
Can you hear in the back?.........Can you hear in the back at all?.......Can you hear anything?

Date: November 30, 2012 01:11

Justin
The Sicilian
It seems the excitement has worn off. Setlist depression is setting in. Time to wash dishes. Actually as soon as "Miss You" rolled out the show was over.

They paid big bucks to learn what we already knew for free.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:14

Would like to see them play some older tunes prior to 68.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:15

backstreetboy1

I would hope they'd play stuff that isn't on 40 Licks. I understand the argument though. Like I said, the setlist is actually pretty solid. No real 'complaints', but at those prices all tickets should come with a signed album or something. $1000 for a decent seat... Not worth any price, to me.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:17

I realy do hope that the fans who got tix for both shows realy had a great time and would gladly think that it was money well spent.
If you want to do or see something so much and you manage to achieve it,that is all that matters. smileys with beer

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 30, 2012 01:17

The Sicilian
Justin
The Sicilian

They paid big bucks to learn what we already knew for free.

Brilliant. By this logic...why go to ANY concert then?

Date: November 30, 2012 01:19

flacnvinyl
backstreetboy1

I would hope they'd play stuff that isn't on 40 Licks. I understand the argument though. Like I said, the setlist is actually pretty solid. No real 'complaints', but at those prices all tickets should come with a signed album or something. $1000 for a decent seat... Not worth any price, to me.

What about the $150 tee shirt? $50 hot dog and soda?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1817
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home