Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041...LastNext
Current Page: 36 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 26, 2012 06:18

I just brought this up at 04:15 UK time Monday 26th, Ticketmaster is dropping amazing seats for the show on the 29th, check this out .............

Section BK 101
Row J
Seats 23

Description INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE B
Price Level 1
LEVEL 1
Type Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price£ 406.00 x 1
Price Details
Price Details
Type Full Price
TicketTicket Price
£375.00 x 1
Facility Charge £1.00 x 1
Service Charge £30.00 x 1
SUBTOTAL*£406.00

Good luck all you that's still lookin' .... cool smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 26, 2012 06:25

Looks like you did a lot of good with this thread Paul, and helped many many people thumbs up and those tickets you just spotted look great.... just a reminder about locations.

This is the setup for the Stones, it's off the TICKETMASTER website

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 06:26 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: mymick ()
Date: November 26, 2012 09:58

Yes you will find tickets that are being sold as standing, you have to make sure you get a General Admission Ticket, so ask lots of questions. I also met a guy who bought from a seller outside the O2, who promptly cancelled the ticket (I guess it was an e ticket or something). So yes you do have to be careful.

I waited until just after 8, but I knew I had Thursday's gig as back-up. I wouldn't have taken the risk otherwise.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 26, 2012 10:49

A woman I chatted to with briefly got a Tongue Pit ticket at the Seatwave office at the O2 for £100.00 just before showtime!!!

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:09

Maybe I should check for a cheap flight to the show in Thursday and be patient about a ticket just before showtime.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:20

SonicDreamer
A woman I chatted to with briefly got a Tongue Pit ticket at the Seatwave office at the O2 for £100.00 just before showtime!!!

That sounds quite rude but also a lotta fun!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:26

mymick
Yes you will find tickets that are being sold as standing, you have to make sure you get a General Admission Ticket, so ask lots of questions. I also met a guy who bought from a seller outside the O2, who promptly cancelled the ticket (I guess it was an e ticket or something). So yes you do have to be careful.

I waited until just after 8, but I knew I had Thursday's gig as back-up. I wouldn't have taken the risk otherwise.

You do need to be careful. Not just E-tickets, but Paper tickets can also be cancelled - if you are the original purchaser and tickets get lost in the mail, they can be replaced by calling ticketmaster and asking them to issue a new set of tickets. All they do is cancel the UPC code on the older tickets so they are no longer valid.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:34

Old School Hill Street Blues lesson...."Lets be careful out there people"

Date: November 26, 2012 11:53

Please do not think this is typical. I was so lucky getting my ticket but there were others who did not get one and could not get in. (including my husband who waited for me outside - love you hun!). The fall back is the o2 ticket office. They had tickets for £375 at 8 but they were seats in the gods. Whilst, there were tickets around, there were not loads. O2 were stopping people openly looking for tickets, they said they would tear them up if they saw you trading. I am lucky enough to live 45 mins from the o2, but you risk not getting a ticket at all if you leave it right to the last minute and you could waste money getting there and being disappointed. I was the luckiest person yesterday - the gods were looking after me, but there were not loads of tickets around so please don't think it is that easy getting a ticket.

Date: November 26, 2012 12:00

mymick
Please do not think this is typical. I was so lucky getting my ticket but there were others who did not get one and could not get in. (including my husband who waited for me outside - love you hun!). The fall back is the o2 ticket office. They had tickets for £375 at 8 but they were seats in the gods. Whilst, there were tickets around, there were not loads. O2 were stopping people openly looking for tickets, they said they would tear them up if they saw you trading. I am lucky enough to live 45 mins from the o2, but you risk not getting a ticket at all if you leave it right to the last minute and you could waste money getting there and being disappointed. I was the luckiest person yesterday - the gods were looking after me, but there were not loads of tickets around so please don't think it is that easy getting a ticket.

THANK YOU so much for stating this. I have mentioned it a few times in this thread when people raised the subject of turning up ticketless at the O2 and intending to buy a ticket off a scalper, that the O2 is VERY HOT on not permitting this, and they do try and ENFORCE their will.

So for anyone intending to turn up on Thursday ticketless, please please please do not say you've not been warned. GET SORTED OUT BEFOREHAND, or else take your chance with what the box office has got .... that's it !!

Date: November 26, 2012 12:01

SonicDreamer

WOW !!

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:05

SonicDreamer
Is the Seatwave office one of the windows at the O2 itself?

Thanks for any info, still looking for a last minute ticket for Thursday.
Good to see a few familiar faces at the Pilot last night!

Cheers,
Lee

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:06

Excellent ticket on E-Bay for £300 buy now for Thursdays show.

ROLLING STONES 50 & COUNTING TOUR

At the London 02 Arena on Thursday 29th November 2012

Doors 6:30pm

1 x LOWER TIER LEVEL 1 PRICE TICKET!

Block 103, Row Z

Ticket is in hand - selling as this is now a spare ticket. Buy It Now is a BARGAIN! Less than face value

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:20

I expected the A block tickets to drop, I just didnt expect them to drop three hours before showtime. For £406 I expected something better or similar to what I've got for Thursday (A3 row D). Well at 5.00pm I got A3 row D! I was chatting to the guy behind me in row E and he said he got his tickets at 6:00pm from the venue box office. The guy in front of me in row C also bought hit tickets from the venue box office but at 7:40pm. 20 minutes before showtime!

Having a great seat for Thursday means I can now relax and look forward to it. If anyone is looking for a decent ticket for Thursday it's worth checking TM daily, and if London isn't too inaccessible coming down on the night. You won't get anything less than face but it is likely to be better than any of the crap offered on eBay and TM between now and Thursday.

Good luck!

Date: November 26, 2012 12:22

thunderball
I expected the A block tickets to drop, I just didnt expect them to drop three hours before showtime. For £406 I expected something better or similar to what I've got for Thursday (A3 row D). Well at 5.00pm I got A3 row D! I was chatting to the guy behind me in row E and he said he got his tickets at 6:00pm from the venue box office. The guy in front of me in row C also bought hit tickets from the venue box office but at 7:40pm. 20 minutes before showtime!

Having a great seat for Thursday means I can now relax and look forward to it. If anyone is looking for a decent ticket for Thursday it's worth checking TM daily, and if London isn't too inaccessible coming down on the night. You won't get anything less than face but it is likely to be better than any of the crap offered on eBay and TM between now and Thursday.

Good luck!

Thanks for posting .... thumbs up

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:50

Any tickets going around at the pilot?

Date: November 26, 2012 12:53

odean73

Didn't see any. There was a guy there with a placard up saying 'Need a ticket'. I think the thing is just to wait until the last minute and look on TM. Eeven Ebay tickets weren't selling that cheap and they were generally tix in the upper blocks.

Date: November 26, 2012 12:54

odean73

Don't know ... even though I was there for about one & a half hours.

Anyone ? Were there any around the Pilot, can't say I noticed any obvious ticket/money transactions going on ?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:15

Thanks for the information regarding the pilot and tickets.

I might have to call it a day regarding thursday show, looking at trains coming back to Brum, with the last one around 23.30 i cant see me making the station back for that time with the crowds,traffik, etc

could consider driving down i suppose.

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:24

mymick

Were you the blonde lady in the queue at seat wave and who briefly appeared on the introduction video ??

Date: November 26, 2012 13:30

odean73
Thanks for the information regarding the pilot and tickets.

I might have to call it a day regarding thursday show, looking at trains coming back to Brum, with the last one around 23.30 i cant see me making the station back for that time with the crowds,traffik, etc

could consider driving down i suppose.

Do it. That's what I had to do from near Luton. A drag in terms of keeping a limit on the beers but hey, I have perfect recall of the gig.

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:32

mymick
100 pound for a pit ticket (including fees) - Pauly I held my nerve. I just had the most amazing time, will never forget - the stones were fantastic. Mick Taylor was the icing on the cake!! And I made the big screen.

Did you score these at the venue on the night?
Seemed to be a fair number of people at the windows, did you pick yours up from the ones inside?

Any help / info much appreciated!

Lee

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:33

Well nobody bought this excellent seat at £300 which for the vantage point (level 1 Block 103 at the O2 was a snip.
Currently at £100 and but expect that to rise before the bids close in 22 hrs.
After the opening nights performance by the Stones this seat will be a bargain for someone who wants to see the greatest rock & roll band in action.

ROLLING STONES 50 & COUNTING TOUR

At the London 02 Arena on Thursday 29th November 2012

Doors 6:30pm

1 x LOWER TIER LEVEL 1 PRICE TICKET!

Block 103, Row Z

Ticket is in hand - selling as this is now a spare ticket. Buy It Now is a BARGAIN! Less than face value

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:37

Checked Ebay for the fun of it. Lots of completed sales last night during and after a show. That's nice to see; the buzz from the first show was obviously positive.

400 level tix sold between 200-300. First tier seats were selling between 300-400. Pretty close to face for the sections nearer to the stage. There don't seem to be many floors or pits being offered.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 26, 2012 19:37

i wont be there.. but somehow i check ticketmaster from time to time... currently on ticketmaster:

BK 405
Row
L
Seats
Description
INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE B
Price Level 2
LEVEL 4
NB: SEATS ARE HIGH UP
Type
Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
£326.00 x 1
Price Details
SUBTOTAL*
£326.00

saw also seats at the opposide side (418) at this price.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: November 26, 2012 21:33

Yep that was me!!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 26, 2012 23:26

Ok, so here's the real deal! I am taking Gazza's advice and I admit, I DO really want to go to the Dec 8 show in Brooklyn, I booked my hotel and limo to the arena and called ticket brokers! There are a SHITLOAD of tickets still not purchased....I am going to wait it out. I was told that prices would drop.
Here is my proposition. I am offering a finders fee to anyone who can offer me 2 good seats, maybe sec 7, 8, 25 or 26, maybe 24 too....at a reasonable price. Not $800 each! Let me know if you'e interested. If you're certain you can find good seats, I'll decide on my finders fee.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 26, 2012 23:54

RS.com have begun their farcical tweets - "final tickets releaed for the Stones O2 show..." Yeah, RIGHT, this statement was made several times in the 3 days before the Sunday show!

Date: November 26, 2012 23:58

SonicDreamer
RS.com have begun their farcical tweets - "final tickets releaed for the Stones O2 show..." Yeah, RIGHT, this statement was made several times in the 3 days before the Sunday show!

SD, where did you end up on Sunday night ? In the pit ?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 27, 2012 00:08

paulywaul
mymick

THANK YOU so much for stating this. I have mentioned it a few times in this thread when people raised the subject of turning up ticketless at the O2 and intending to buy a ticket off a scalper, that the O2 is VERY HOT on not permitting this, and they do try and ENFORCE their will.

So for anyone intending to turn up on Thursday ticketless, please please please do not say you've not been warned. GET SORTED OUT BEFOREHAND, or else take your chance with what the box office has got .... that's it !!

THAT IS LAME OF THE O2!!! One the lamest things I have ever heard....

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041...LastNext
Current Page: 36 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1611
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home