Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VIP NJ
Posted by: Bob C. ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:08

Since the facebook presale was a joke I thought I would see about the VIP packages. Same BS - no tickets. Is this all on inside job - damn pleurocracy.

Re: VIP NJ
Posted by: twinkie ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:16

yet stubhub tix grew by the hundreds ?? something fishy is happening

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:20

twinkie
yet stubhub tix grew by the hundreds ?? something fishy is happening

Ya think?

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:20

I say let them hold them until show day. There will be some desperate people attempting to get any of their mney back.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:26

I got through for the bronze VIP for four tickets.... Just could not pull the trigger for $4,000.00.

Stupid prices

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:29

GADAWG
I say let them hold them until show day. There will be some desperate people attempting to get any of their mney back.
thumbs up
There is no reason to buy tickets today.... show up in the area the day before and start checking craigslist NY and NJ.... but dont buy anything until 3:00 PM day of the show... or wait until at 8:45 PM night of show for even lower prices.

I mean unless you could grab some pit for 99 bucks...
but what is the point of spnding big bucks for crap seats upstairs for big money?.... just wait until December... then kiss the wife/husband/kids good bye... and head to NJ...

AND of course you should know how to handle yourself so you dont get mugged.. but the idea here is your are going to scalp the scalpers... paying $50-200 for half priced tickets... dont go walking around with $5,000 in your pocket caryying a sign that says MUG ME.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-20 19:46 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 20, 2012 19:31

and if you dont make it in...you have a helluva story.. and $50-1000 extra in your pocket.. and a good city(s) to spend it in

Date: October 20, 2012 19:37

Ouch, I had one VIP tonuge ticket but for $1850 I just couldn't seem to reel the prize in and had to let it go...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:39

Doesn't it cost alot to park safely in New Jersey? Don't forget to budget for that...I would imagine that almost ALL the concert goer's are perfect "marks" for the criminal element, lots of disposeabvle income, a slight buzz, "busy for a couple of hours......

New Jersey supposedly has one of the highest per capita incomes in the US , this is $17,367 in 2010 dollars. That seems pretty low to me but it sure puts these Stones tickets "out of reach" for the typical resident I would think. peace

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:57

Max'sKansasCity
GADAWG
thumbs up
There is no reason to buy tickets today.... show up in the area the day before and start checking craigslist NY and NJ.... but dont buy anything until 3:00 PM day of the show... or wait until at 8:45 PM night of show for even lower prices.

but what is the point of spnding big bucks for crap seats upstairs for big money?.... just wait until December... then kiss the wife/husband/kids good bye... and head to NJ...

AND of course you should know how to handle yourself so you dont get mugged.. but the idea here is your are going to scalp the scalpers... paying $50-200 for half priced tickets... dont go walking around with $5,000 in your pocket caryying a sign that says MUG ME.

Sounds like a good plan Max'sKS, but I am a small lady, so I guess I need an extra couple of hundred to pay for a bodyguard. In any case, I think I will just wait until later and see what happens. It was a real waste of time this morning trying for the facebook presale.

Date: October 20, 2012 20:24

latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
GADAWG
thumbs up

Sounds like a good plan Max'sKS, but I am a small lady, so I guess I need an extra couple of hundred to pay for a bodyguard. In any case, I think I will just wait until later and see what happens. It was a real waste of time this morning trying for the facebook presale.
Or you can take along a big ugly SOB like me to protect you... RARARARRRR!!!

Honestly I never really considered the danger part of this equation... no one ever mugs me. I guess my trick has always been, in a possible dangerous situation, is to put on a front that makes it appear that SURELY THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE easier to mug than this person so go mug someone else, not me... and it has alwsys worked for me... and honestly I have not bought a concert ticket from an outlet in recent memory.... either outside the venue or from craiglslist..and there is usually always a large crowd outside the venue.. not a lot of mugging going on.... just keep your wits about you.

Usually I find ticket by an OWNER selling them on Craigslist.. they usually to say owner or dealer... [newyork.craigslist.org] [newyork.craigslist.org] (NO OWNERS YET... WAIT UNTIL THAT WEEK) Look for a sob story like "My kid/husband/wife/friend is sick, so my loss is your gain, selling 1 ticket at half face value".... or something. Have them come to your hotel lobby, by the front desk, or safe place in public... that afternoon... or somethinng... but dont get mugged, please.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-20 20:28 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 20, 2012 20:27

So, did anybody on iorr buy NJ VIP tickets today ?eye popping smiley

-
Date: October 20, 2012 20:29

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-21 04:17 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: steady ()
Date: October 20, 2012 20:36

can anybody please translate PL1 and PL2 tickets to the seating chart shown on the tickemaster website?

Is this GA? close?

thanks!

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: October 20, 2012 21:20

Got 2 in the tongue pit! Very excited!!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 20, 2012 21:24

donvis
Got 2 in the tongue pit! Very excited!!

Good for you Donvis, I hope you have a great time and please give us a recap of the concert if you get the chance.

Date: October 20, 2012 22:41

My 21st show will be in the tongue pit!!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 20, 2012 22:46

step right up folks and be a VIP for $2500 lol

Date: October 20, 2012 22:49

Would love to, but we now our limits..spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 20, 2012 23:03

steady
can anybody please translate PL1 and PL2 tickets to the seating chart shown on the tickemaster website?

Is this GA? close?

thanks!

I ended up with PL1 seats in sec 20. All floor seats are PL1 also. I don't know where PL2 are.

Date: October 20, 2012 23:13

More Hot Rocks
steady

Is this GA? close?

thanks!

I ended up with PL1 seats in sec 20. All floor seats are PL1 also. I don't know where PL2 are.

Thank you! In the meantime I jumped the gun it seems.. But we are in, that's the only thing that counts at the end of the day or the show repsectively.

Posted by: smashmark ()
Date: October 20, 2012 23:28

for those who havent been to the pru, the 100 level, while it looks good on the map, is not very good.

its really steep up there and even the front rows kinda suck

not a good deal for 953$!!!

Date: October 20, 2012 23:38

smashmark
for those who havent been to the pru, the 100 level, while it looks good on the map, is not very good.

its really steep up there and even the front rows kinda suck

not a good deal for 953$!!!

I agree 100% ...

Date: October 20, 2012 23:41

VIP for The Stones ( Very Insane People )...

Date: October 20, 2012 23:54

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: October 21, 2012 00:00

Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
GADAWG
thumbs up

Or you can take along a big ugly SOB like me to protect you... RARARARRRR!!!

Honestly I never really considered the danger part of this equation... no one ever mugs me. I guess my trick has always been, in a possible dangerous situation, is to put on a front that makes it appear that SURELY THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE easier to mug than this person so go mug someone else, not me... and it has alwsys worked for me... and honestly I have not bought a concert ticket from an outlet in recent memory.... either outside the venue or from craiglslist..and there is usually always a large crowd outside the venue.. not a lot of mugging going on.... just keep your wits about you.

Usually I find ticket by an OWNER selling them on Craigslist.. they usually to say owner or dealer... [newyork.craigslist.org] [newyork.craigslist.org] (NO OWNERS YET... WAIT UNTIL THAT WEEK) Look for a sob story like "My kid/husband/wife/friend is sick, so my loss is your gain, selling 1 ticket at half face value".... or something. Have them come to your hotel lobby, by the front desk, or safe place in public... that afternoon... or somethinng... but dont get mugged, please.
smileys with beer
I like the method to your madness, Max! Are you going to try to get tix for the NYC show? Or are you going to wait 'til the real tour (fingers crossed XX). smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home