Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My god, could it be true.....One more run
Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:17

Anyone else just feeling the vibe? have their hair sticking up on their arms? getting goose bumps? making there own fantasy set lists? i know there are a lot of people who would nay-say or what not, but i'm not sure there isant anything i wouldnt do to experience the stones just once more.

not only that...its watching the setlists come in on real time. the b*tching and moaning about chuck and ticket prices. The stories and the people we meet. it could all very well happen again.

Re: My god, could it be true.....One more run
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:35

Beast of Babylon
.... the b*tching and moaning about chuck and ticket prices. The stories and the people we meet. it could all very well happen again.

They should arrange to have all the Chuck haters sit in the same section... can you imagine how much fun they would have? Misery loves company... and they could all moan and groan in unison all night... and they could have designated times where they all shake their fist at Chuck at the same time... and then yell cheer "GET OFF OF MY OUR LAWN CHUCK!!" and then they could laugh.... and drink some more..... and hate on Chuck... they would have a blast.

I would say do the same for Ronnie... but it is pretty much the same group of haters.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:40

Hey! You! Get off of my lawn! smoking smiley

Date: October 13, 2012 04:47

YOU DANG KIDS!!! QUIT HAVING FUN!!! DAGRABIT!!winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-13 04:56 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:49

another run and they should open with Doom and Gloom.

Posted by: DoughboyUK ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:55

Rip This
another run and they should open with Doom and Gloom.

Was gonna post..it would make a tasty 2nd song after an energetic opener.. Im loving this .
This new number way exceeded my expectations. Er...welcome back ! :-)
Lovin it

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 13, 2012 05:17

Beast of Babylon,
uh-huh, uh-huh.....it's all coming down...with the preview shows, then hopefully more.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: October 13, 2012 05:55

Max'sKansasCity
They should arrange to have all the Chuck haters sit in the same section... can you imagine how much fun they would have?

I have just the thing.

Date: October 13, 2012 06:13

GravityBoy
Max'sKansasCity
They should arrange to have all the Chuck haters sit in the same section... can you imagine how much fun they would have?

I have just the thing.

PERFECTO!.... and they should get a 10% discount upcharge for sitting together.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-13 06:45 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 13, 2012 06:24

No offense meant to any Chuck Haters... winking smiley Just offering you some ideas

Posted by: deuce ()
Date: October 14, 2012 01:12

They're not able.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: October 14, 2012 01:48

Max'sKansasCity
No offense meant to any Chuck Haters... winking smiley Just offering you some ideas

But what if we don't really hate Chuck, but just get a laugh or two out of all the Chuck threads, you know, just an opportunity to flex a little comedic muscle? Would that result in a 5% discount on the 10% upcharge?

Date: October 14, 2012 01:54

stonesnow
Max'sKansasCity

But what if we don't really hate Chuck, but just get a laugh or two out of all the Chuck threads, you know, just an opportunity to flex a little comedic muscle? Would that result in a 5% discount on the 10% upcharge?

Up charges and down charges... honors and offhers...
There must be a good joke buried in here somewhere.....
In conclusion... it all depends on which shirt you wear...
and if you are able to stay in the Chuck haters section all night...
oh... and how many times you actually shake your fist at Chuck winking smiley

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: October 14, 2012 02:00

It's true get your cheque book out!!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 14, 2012 02:55

Max'sKansasCity
Beast of Babylon
.... the b*tching and moaning about chuck and ticket prices. The stories and the people we meet. it could all very well happen again.

They should arrange to have all the Chuck haters sit in the same section... can you imagine how much fun they would have? Misery loves company... and they could all moan and groan in unison all night... and they could have designated times where they all shake their fist at Chuck at the same time... and then yell cheer "GET OFF OF MY OUR LAWN CHUCK!!" and then they could laugh.... and drink some more..... and hate on Chuck... they would have a blast.

I would say do the same for Ronnie... but it is pretty much the same group of haters.

For all the slamming I do, I am NOT a Chuck-hater. He's a tree-hugger and I like that. Plus he was good enough for The Allman Brothers. Matt Clifford - I was glad to see him go, but I've never had a problem with Chuck.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: October 14, 2012 02:58

jamesfdouglas
Max'sKansasCity
Beast of Babylon

For all the slamming I do, I am NOT a Chuck-hater. He's a tree-hugger and I like that. Plus he was good enough for The Allman Brothers. Matt Clifford - I was glad to see him go, but I've never had a problem with Chuck.

Well.. Then there will be no sitting in the Chuck hating, fist shaking, section for you winking smiley

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 14, 2012 19:55

What about in the disgruntled-at-Keith section?
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 15, 2012 00:24

Max'sKansasCity
jamesfdouglas
Max'sKansasCity
Beast of Babylon

And you talk about my good intentions about D&G gloom? Why don't you addres your ijudgemental behavor towadrs Max? Doesn't he have the right to opinion?

Well.. Then there will be no sitting in the Chuck hating, fist shaking, section for you winking smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 15, 2012 00:36

What's the difference in my opinion of D&G ??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1288
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home