Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards: Limited Releases Hate It When You Leave & Wicked As It Seems.
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: May 9, 2023 11:41

Keith Richards.
Release Date: August 18, 2023.
Pre-order exclusive: [www.keithrichards.com] coloured-vinyl editions of the 2020 & 2021 Record Store Day 7” 45s - "Hate It When You Leave" b/w “Key to the Highway” and live versions of “Wicked As It Seems" b/w “Gimme Shelter”.
For our international fans and others who missed out on those Record Store Days, we also have a very limited number of copies of the original pressings from those two events.
Each record is available individually or all together in one special bundle – while supplies last.

Ridiculous prices for these singles, € 70.34 and then there are the customs costs not included.
€ 40.00 shipping costs are ridiculous for two singles. See picture below.

Amazon com is much cheaper with shipping costs see picture below.

Re: Keith Richards: Limited Releases Hate It When You Leave & Wicked As It Seems.
Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: May 9, 2023 11:48

Insane prices indeed.

Re: Keith Richards: Limited Releases Hate It When You Leave & Wicked As It Seems.
Posted by: Spud ()
Date: May 9, 2023 11:53

I know nobody forces us to buy this repackaged stuff...

...but surely there's some new music they could release to keep the tills ringing ?

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: May 10, 2023 21:41

old stuff new clothes...
not interested, thanks

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 10, 2023 21:47

Somebody must be buying this stuff, otherwise it wouldn't be on the market.confused smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 10, 2023 22:29

frankotero
Somebody must be buying this stuff, otherwise it wouldn't be on the market.confused smiley

I'm sure they're making hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 10, 2023 22:29

windmelody
Insane prices indeed.

Not as insane as Ronnie's set list prints winking smiley

Date: May 10, 2023 22:38

treaclefingers

I'm afraid even thousands of dollars means nothing these days, excpet for those who don't have it of course.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 10, 2023 22:39

frankotero

the stuff is not overpriced. Shipping costs are absurd!

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: May 11, 2023 15:24

It's not just overpriced, it's also a kick in the nuts to people who bought the original RSD release, believing they were in possession of a limited, exclusive item.

The same can be said for the reprint of the ABKCO Rolling Stones in Mono boxset of course..

Jody Klein: "Hmmm, it's a shame we made those RSIM boxes limited to 10k copy's. They're being sold for $1500 on the 2nd hand market right now"

Marketing dude: "If we only alter something, like change the color of the vinyl, then we can sell another 10k copy's"

JK: "Heeeerre we goooo"

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2023-05-11 15:31 by ribbelchips.

Posted by: Jfk19562003 ()
Date: May 11, 2023 23:10

Ordered the blue and the plum.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 12, 2023 00:06

Ahhhh so thats how come me postie has chrome mags on his bike

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: May 12, 2023 10:38

Rockman

Ahhhh so thats how come me postie has chrome mags on his bike

grinning smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2023 13:08

Who on earth needs this ?!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: May 12, 2023 15:10

gotdablouse
Who on earth needs this ?!
Devoted fans (and stamps collectors) winking smiley

Date: May 20, 2023 17:52

frankotero
treaclefingers

I'm afraid even thousands of dollars means nothing these days, excpet for those who don't have it of course.

I'm afraid my sarcasm just doesn't hit in the way it did in my youth.

Date: May 20, 2023 18:08

Hey treacle, it kind of reminds me of the "one million dollars" moment in Austin Powers. Haha, all good man.

Date: May 21, 2023 00:25

frankotero
Hey treacle, it kind of reminds me of the "one million dollars" moment in Austin Powers. Haha, all good man.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home