Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

81/82 & 89/90 tour information on home page
Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 18:46

Hello Bjornulf

I was always curious if you ever thought of adding the 81/82 and 89/90 tours to the home page like all the other ones listed and allow all the fans to post there reviews and pictures. I know there is a great thread to the 81/82 already started but having all the dates and information like you have starting with the 94 tour would complete the tour history since IORR was started in 1980.

Re: 81/82 & 89/90 tour information on home page
Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 10, 2023 20:51

If you own the IORR magazines No 1 to 61 you will have a lot of stuff from 1980 and on. Since the mid 90's IORR went 100% digital, with more than one million pages of editorial as well as forum contents.

I am always busy with tours, shows and IORR updates. Also I go to the show, it takes all time, and it takes 3-6 months to recover, touring is like running many many marathon stretches, especially mentally, but also work wise, family wise etc.

I do never have time to write books, make new magazines, or to update past events digitally on IORR. Like these days I work morning till late with rumours, news, updates, moderation and so on. Booking hotels. Making the puzzle, trying to pass by important info to fans, so that everybody may book hotels and make plans before prices are crazy high.

I need a break of at least 2-3 years of no Stones shows, in order to get time for projects like books, magazines og updating contents past today. Hopefully there will still be a long while until I get that free time.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1647
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home