Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones People Europe Magazine
Posted by: rolling1us ()
Date: February 7, 2023 13:42

Finally i succeeded in adding number 18 to my collection so i finally got all 18 issues of this european magazine. It was published between the mid nineties and 2003. I was wondering about the background of the mags and why it stopped. Anyone here who can shed a light on this ?

Re: Stones People Europe Magazine
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: February 7, 2023 15:53

Money…….??

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: February 7, 2023 16:14

Really loved this magazine. It followed the Euro tours very nicely with good pictures. Too bad they stopped making it. Congrats on completing your collection. By the way the Japanese edition had some great pictures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-07 16:18 by frankotero.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: February 7, 2023 19:06

It was Holland based, they got problems with Stones management. I am sure Bert, Sjoerd and Hans are on this site, and they will be able to tell some more.
A lovely magazine, with fantastic meetings in Stairways Cafe in Utrecht, Holland.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: February 7, 2023 19:58

rollingrichard
It was Holland based, they got problems with Stones management. I am sure Bert, Sjoerd and Hans are on this site, and they will be able to tell some more.
A lovely magazine, with fantastic meetings in Stairways Cafe in Utrecht, Holland.

Probably those you name here, rather say nothing about it at all.

Date: February 7, 2023 20:04

rollingrichard

Yeah, been there myself a view times, those were great. I was just wondering about the background and yes, it was a fantastic magazine

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: February 7, 2023 21:51

Last time I was in Utrecht it looked like "Stairway" cafe was finished? I remember it was a cool place for Rock and Roll.

Date: February 7, 2023 22:48

Yes,it closed in August 2020

It was a great place, but alas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2016
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home