Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stonesmonth Podcast November 2022
Posted by: jonnylamar ()
Date: November 20, 2022 10:10

Stonesmonth is back. Recorded live at The Town Hall Hotel. discussions center around what happens when the next member of the band sadly passes. And of course about the prospect of a new tour and a new album. Plus a reading from the fabulous Longview Farm diary from the 1981 tour rehearsals. The drunk bits are the best!

[soundcloud.com]

Re: Stonesmonth Podcast November 2022
Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: November 20, 2022 16:19

Just listened to this podcast - some great discussions and debates, Thanks for sharing this, jonnylamar.

SPOILER ALERT: for those who prefer to listen to it before reading about my comments below, please turn away now )....

What I found most interesting was the speculation on what either Jagger or Richards will announce about the Stones once the other partner has passed on. The consensus seemed to be that either one would close the books on the band, but individually Jagger would be the more likely to continue to perform as a solo artist (whereas Richards would generally settle into retirement). It wasn't really addressed but I also wonder if the remaining Stones will continue to release material under the band name even years after they've disbanded?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2027
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home