Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Commonwealth Games
Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: July 30, 2022 21:12

Anybody watching?

From my home town and quite enjoying it. Off to the cricket on Tuesday and athletics on Thursday.

One of the Scottish gymnast’s did a dance routine to paint it black.

Re: OT Commonwealth Games
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 30, 2022 23:39

I've been watching bits and pieces of it so far and plenty of sports like cycling, swimming, boxing, Athletics, gymnastics, Diving I will take a big interest in.
Great entertainment watching it all on BBC TV, as well as spectators watching it live in the Birmingham area and cycling in London Town.

Have a great time everyone like yourself Tumlin73, watching it at the venues. smileys with beer

Date: July 31, 2022 01:27

crawdaddy
I've been watching bits and pieces of it so far and plenty of sports like cycling, swimming, boxing, Athletics, gymnastics, Diving I will take a big interest in.
Great entertainment watching it all on BBC TV, as well as spectators watching it live in the Birmingham area and cycling in London Town.

Have a great time everyone like yourself Tumlin73, watching it at the venues. smileys with beer

thumbs up

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: July 31, 2022 10:55

I was at Edgbaston last night to see England comfortably beat Sri Lanka. Before the match I was in Birmingham city centre, the vibe was fantastic and I spoke to lots of people from all over the world. So proud of my city!

Date: July 31, 2022 11:53

Scooby
I was at Edgbaston last night to see England comfortably beat Sri Lanka. Before the match I was in Birmingham city centre, the vibe was fantastic and I spoke to lots of people from all over the world. So proud of my city!

Looked the best crowd at Edgbaston last night.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home