Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick & Keith's best live vocal performances?
Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: July 12, 2022 02:29

I'm watching Paris July 11, 2003 right now and so impressed with the whole band, playing like a sledgehammer.

They just did "That's How Strong My Love Is" and Mick sings it so well. It's an outstanding vocal performance, in my humble opinion. He does a bit where the whole band goes softer in volume, and Mick pulls the microphone away from his face and then yells the next verse, trusting that the distance from the mic would make his loud vocals as soft in volume as the rest of the band. I thought that was a real pro move.

So I was wondering what were other people's favorite live vocal performances by Mick and Keith, if they have any?

Re: Mick & Keith's best live vocal performances?
Date: July 12, 2022 02:45

Hampton.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 02:59

Love in VainFort Worth 1972 is one of the best.His El Mocambo vocals are among his best

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: July 12, 2022 03:03

I guess Mick took singing lessons before the Steel Wheels tour, because his singing became more professional and controlled in the 90's. Some of his best live performances was in the 90's and early 00's. In many shows from the 70's he's just shouting the lyrics.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 03:04 by TheBlockbuster.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: July 12, 2022 05:23

georgemcdonnell314
Hampton.

No no no no no and no

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: July 12, 2022 08:38

There’s a couple of times during 10th Nervous Breakdown on Got Live if you want it they lock in a harmony thats glorious.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: July 12, 2022 11:08

Memory Motel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1251
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home