Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: COVID measures traveling to and from the UK
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: July 10, 2022 13:21

Hi, tomorrow I will take a short trip to Londen with my family. My wife has not a valid vaccination passport anymore (too long ago since her last shot). We travel from The Netherlands by plane and will return by plane also. Are there any restrictions in place, such as: negative PCR test result, health check form, etc?

For the international fans that visited HP1 / HP2: what are your experiences on airports in London regarding COVID guidelines / restrictions? Were there any checks or did you have to show a negative PCR test result at security or the gate?

thanks!

Re: OT: COVID measures traveling to and from the UK
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 10, 2022 13:35

Guidance: Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19) - [www.gov.uk] .

Guidance: Travel abroad from England during coronavirus (COVID-19) - [www.gov.uk] .

See also the post by BV - [iorr.org] .

Re: OT: COVID measures traveling to and from the UK
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: July 10, 2022 14:17

Irix
Guidance: Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19) - [www.gov.uk] .

Guidance: Travel abroad from England during coronavirus (COVID-19) - [www.gov.uk] .

See also the post by BV - [iorr.org] .

Thanks. the BV post worries me a bit. Worst case is to do a PCR test before leaving the UK. There seem to be no problems when entering the UK (based on some of my friends experiences.

Curious to hear other experiences from fans who visited London for the HP shows.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1808
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home