Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16
Re: ROLLING STONES EXIT RECORDING STUDIO IN PARIS 21Aug
Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:49

Stoneage
A mock recording for the documentary maybe? Anyway, Keith should get rid of his fat, tattoed bodyguard. That guy wouldn't outrun a five-year-old.

I can't focus on that, because i keep thinking Keith looks ready for a walker. sad smiley

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:50

proudmary
Cocaine Eyes
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
why Richards needs a personal manager to communicate with other Stones - especially the one who did more than anyone to damage the Stones?

more than Mandy????

poor girl was the victim. pedophile Wyman still could not do so much damage as this Rose woman

HOLY F&*~. And you call yourself a 'Stones fan'? Good Lord!! Also,do you even KNOW Jane Rose? Well......I do!

If you haven't got something good to say about people, perhaps you should STFU!moody smiley

calm down hysterical one, I'm afraid you'll foam from your mouth
Man having sex with a 13 year old girl under the law is considered a pedophile. Today he would be in prison for that.
Rose's activities has had extremely damaging effect on the Stones in recent years

Mirror, mirror on the wall..Who's the most toxic Stones chick of all?

Marianne and Anita could give Jane a run for her money.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-23 00:55 by Bliss.

Date: August 23, 2012 00:50

Cocaine Eyes
Stoneage
A mock recording for the documentary maybe? Anyway, Keith should get rid of his fat, tattoed bodyguard. That guy wouldn't outrun a five-year-old.

NO WAY!! He's related to the late, great Joe Seabrook. And, like Joe, he's a great bodyguard. A nice guy as well.

smoking smiley

Oh, for the days of Jesse "The Body" Ventura.....

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:51

Google view confirms it is G Tell
[www.guillaumetell.com]

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:52

stonesnow

Technically, the term is nubiphile (from nubile), as pedophilia (pedo- as in pediatric) involves pre-pubescents. BTW, Wyman's current wife began her relationship with him when she was underage and she's had 3 kids with him, but I guess no one complains as she's middle-aged herself by now...

They first met in 1979, she was 20, the age of consent in UK where Bill is from is 16.

They, probably aside from stu and charlie, have all bonked under age girls anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-23 00:55 by His Majesty.

Date: August 23, 2012 00:53

Doxa
oldkr
CherokeeStone
Whose the women holding the dog

Jane Rose

OLDKR

How dependent Keith is of that woman? Can he even visit a recording studio without her at help? And if they were there, like playing or making music or something, what exactly she has to do there? Taking care of the interest of his client, like Jagger is not bossing too much, or what?

- DOxa

She's another Yoko....

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:55

I am just thrilled they are back doing SOMETHING together. I hope it is amazing and not something just thrown out there as they need to throw 2 tracks onto another greatest hits package. I am truly hopeful. I would be happy with a couple of great blues covers with Ronnie on slide.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:57

buffalo7478
I would be happy with a couple of great blues covers with Ronnie on slide.

DOH!!!! Don't let them see this!!! What you MEANT to say is that you'd be happy with another album that's at least as good as Beggar's Banquet, right?

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:02

Beast
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

That's life... and most of their post 1969 releases. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:13

Dear oh dear - I stop looking at this site for a couple of hours and what happens? The Stones appear at the door of a recording studio (hooray!) and about three pages of feuds break out over bodyguards and managers and how bad the new recordings are going to be!

Well I'm pleased, anyway.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:18

StonesTod
buffalo7478
I would be happy with a couple of great blues covers with Ronnie on slide.

DOH!!!! Don't let them see this!!! What you MEANT to say is that you'd be happy with another album that's at least as good as Beggar's Banquet, right?

No, I think he meant - he would be happy with a couple of great blues covers with Ronnie on slide.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:24

Gazza
Stoneage
One week? If you haven't rehearsed together for five years doesn't it take a couple of weeks just to get the feel of the instruments back?

Um....they played together in December and again for a couple of weeks in May.

It's also possible Keith and Ronnie got together (maybe at Keith's) and jammed. Who knows maybe even Chuck tagged along. I would hope they could at least go to each others house without the world knowing.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:33

Mick doesn't look too happy, I think he's getting tired of Rock and Roll. Maybe they will play some hot jazz or polka this time out. peace

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:59

Gazza
Munichhilton
duke richardson
no Bill?

No Darryl?
Chuck?

Darryl and Chuck are both there. As is Don Was.

Side musicians being photographed isnt exactly newsworthy!

As a consistent basher of side musicians, and taking that research VERY seriously...I resent your tone sir

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:24

Yesss!!!!! Something is happening!!
I have not seen my last Stones-show yet!!

Per-Arne

.......and as a bonus I may be putting some new Stones-music into my stereo also.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:32

I wonder of M&K have been doing any writing together.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:40

Stoneage
Cocaine Eyes
Stoneage

NO WAY!! He's related to the late, great Joe Seabrook. And, like Joe, he's a great bodyguard. A nice guy as well.

smoking smiley

Sure, but I guess a little bit of exercise wouldn't hurt. Being fat and untrained isn't an advantage for a bodyguard. As he seems to have many fans here I will give it a rest though.

Doesn't matter if you've got a gun.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:45

Stoneage

He doesn't need to outrun a 5 year old. He just needs to be able to outrun Keith.

Date: August 23, 2012 02:49

Cocaine Eyes
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
why Richards needs a personal manager to communicate with other Stones - especially the one who did more than anyone to damage the Stones?

more than Mandy????

poor girl was the victim. pedophile Wyman still could not do so much damage as this Rose woman

HOLY F&*~. And you call yourself a 'Stones fan'? Good Lord!! Also,do you even KNOW Jane Rose? Well......I do!

If you haven't got something good to say about people, perhaps you should STFU!moody smiley

Lay off PM please. I love the stones, but that doesn't mean Bill isn't a bit of a ped.

Date: August 23, 2012 02:50

Doxa
Gazza
The info I got on Monday was "They are recording in Paris this week! Just for one week is the plan as they have a couple of new tracks to record. Don Was is out there along with Chuck & Darryl. Not sure what the purpose of these tracks are, suppose its to do with the 50th. "

I'd imagine its do put a couple of new tracks on the upcoming compilation album.

Excellent. Thanks Gazza for sharing this. New Stones music on horizon - that always makes the heart of an old fan boy jump!

- Doxa

thumbs up

Date: August 23, 2012 02:53

SweetThing
Stoneage

I can't focus on that, because i keep thinking Keith looks ready for a walker. sad smiley

Oh man, I'm with you on that one. Maybe a haircut..

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 23, 2012 04:21

well thats that, its on!

Posted by: atip ()
Date: August 23, 2012 05:52

duke richardson
everyone knows the Stones won't tour big again, but pics like these give us reason to think they intend on doing some shows.

cool smiley

Sez who?

Date: August 23, 2012 06:03

Gazza
The info I got on Monday was "They are recording in Paris this week! Just for one week is the plan as they have a couple of new tracks to record. Don Was is out there along with Chuck & Darryl. Not sure what the purpose of these tracks are, suppose its to do with the 50th. "

I'd imagine its do put a couple of new tracks on the upcoming compilation album.

Great. Oh well.

Date: August 23, 2012 06:09

Send It To me
I wonder of M&K have been doing any writing together.

They were pre-writing together.

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: August 23, 2012 06:53

This is great news.

The process is methodical, but if Chuck was there that's the first time he's been around and I believe that means something. The Ronnis slip of shows in London sounds like a realistic situation to me.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: August 23, 2012 07:33

His Majesty
stonesnow

Technically, the term is nubiphile (from nubile), as pedophilia (pedo- as in pediatric) involves pre-pubescents. BTW, Wyman's current wife began her relationship with him when she was underage and she's had 3 kids with him, but I guess no one complains as she's middle-aged herself by now...

They first met in 1979, she was 20, the age of consent in UK where Bill is from is 16.

They, probably aside from stu and charlie, have all bonked under age girls anyway.

OK, HM, I stand corrected, for Bill's sake anyway--you sure she was 20 when he first spotted her?...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 23, 2012 09:58

great great stuff.
what will happen???
jeroen

Date: August 23, 2012 10:13

proudmary
why Richards needs a personal manager to communicate with other Stones - especially the one who did more than anyone to damage the Stones? He fears to stay with Mick in the same room without her? Is the dog for defence from Jagger too?

Hey! They're recording. Stop the negativity!

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:41

toomuchforme
Yes I would say Suresnes too. It is 10 kms from my place. Maybe a run by Friday.
Elfassi pics (famous paprazzo)
I am working in Neuilly sur Seine near Suresnes and I don't feel the need to see them. What are they doing? Rehearsals, recording!! If they are recording the same kind of songs than for 40 licks, they can stay home. None of the 4 songs had the same level as the last some girls outtakes! For me, Ronnie is currently the most productive and the best song writer and a new album with 8 songs written by Ronnie and 1 or 2 by jagger/richards will be so much better. Since the 89/90 tour, Mick try to be an actor on stage and is very theatrical but he could do that on a theater stage if he could but he is not a good actor.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2009
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home