Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Le doc Stupéfiant: L'histoire française des Rolling Stones
Posted by: ekelundh ()
Date: June 21, 2022 12:42

video: [www.france.tv]

The documentary "Le doc Stupéfiant: L'histoire française des Rolling Stones" was aired 20 June 2022 on French TV. It is available on streaming in France. Despite not living in France, I managed to set-up an account and stream it with a French VPN connection.

Sumary: the documentary is entertaining, interesting and quite good but maybe not top-notch. It did not contain any (or only very little) Stones music. In addition to drugs and sex, the focus was on the concert in Marseille 1966 and the Nellcote period; (with some cool zoom-ins of the property, going back to the Chapel, Byblos, photo of Keith in a sort of nazi jacket on Mick’s Wedding Day; what sad dress-code). There were interviews with Dominique Tarle (all the well-known superb photos), Louis Bertignac from Telephone, Carla Bruni (she sang an extract from her song Chez Keith & Anita), Nick Kent, Charley Weber (mate to Marlon at Nellcote, told a horrifying story about being used as a drug mule at age of six), Susan Steinberg (worked on Robert Frank’s film @#$%& Blues), Antoine (opening act 1966), ZouZou (ex-girlfriend to Brian Jones) and other French artists / media people that I do not know.

Re: Le doc Stupéfiant: L'histoire française des Rolling Stones
Posted by: noughties ()
Date: June 21, 2022 15:29

-Hmm, sounds like an interesting "local" twist. -However, a bit dark (the nazi uniform and the six years old drug mule).

Re: Le doc Stupéfiant: L'histoire française des Rolling Stones
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 21, 2022 19:47

Just uploaded it, see the HS section : [iorr.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home