Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT:Gram Parons Flying Burrito Brothers
Posted by: roryfaninva ()
Date: March 28, 2022 20:21

Stumbled across this high quality footage of the band lip sync'ing on TV back in the day. Had never seen it till today - maybe you havent seen it either. Great tune, great suits...

video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 20:24 by roryfaninva.

Re: OT:Gram Parons Flying Burrito Brothers
Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: March 28, 2022 21:15

What an oddity.

Clarke on bass, Chris Ethridge on drums. And where's Hillman?

A lip-sync goof, like when Faces switched instruments on Top of The Pops.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 30, 2022 17:49

Cool. Yes, the suits are something, a take off on the outfits made by Nudie Cohn for country western stars back in the day. Click on the Burrito's "Christine's Tune" for a psychedelic cosmic cowboy experience and play it loud. They also do a laid back cover of the Bee Gee's "To Love Somebody". Makes me wanna break out their "Gilded Palace Of Sin" album and enjoy some magical moments. If you don't have it, getcha selves a copy of this album. It'll do you right.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: March 30, 2022 17:54

dmay
Cool. Yes, the suits are something, a take off on the outfits made by Nudie Cohn for country western stars back in the day. Click on the Burrito's "Christine's Tune" for a psychedelic cosmic cowboy experience and play it loud. They also do a laid back cover of the Bee Gee's "To Love Somebody". Makes me wanna break out their "Gilded Palace Of Sin" album and enjoy some magical moments. If you don't have it, getcha selves a copy of this album. It'll do you right.

They are actual Nudie suits.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1414
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home