Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Winos live in London 92
Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: March 26, 2022 05:03

Just loaded on Amazon music

Re: Winos live in London 92
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: March 26, 2022 06:40

was really pleasantly surprised by how laid back and loose they sound

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: March 26, 2022 07:46

Maybe I'm to old for this streaming thing, but on KR's twitter account is this link to Amazon Music:

In London ‘92' album available now in SONY 360 Reality Audio
only on @amazonmusic
! [music.amazon.com]

My question, what is Sony 360 Reality Audio? Is this a different mix or just a way to sound better on mobile phones?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 28, 2022 14:30

I prefer the CD - it's black, no silver but it works.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 28, 2022 22:09

BlueTurns2Grey
Maybe I'm to old for this streaming thing, but on KR's twitter account is this link to Amazon Music:

In London ‘92' album available now in SONY 360 Reality Audio
only on @amazonmusic
! [music.amazon.com]

My question, what is Sony 360 Reality Audio? Is this a different mix or just a way to sound better on mobile phones?

From American Blues Scene:

Keith Richards Debuts Unreleased Live Album ‘Winos Live In London ‘92’
Now Streaming Worldwide, Exclusively on Amazon Music
By American Blues Scene Staff, March 28, 2022

Winos '92

Legendary recording artist and The Rolling Stones axeman Keith Richards has announced the debut digital and immersive audio release of his live album Winos Live in London ‘92. The release is part of an ongoing celebration of the 30th anniversary of Richards’ celebrated second solo release, Main Offender.

Remixed and reimagined in Sony’s 360 Reality Audio, a new immersive music experience powered by Sony’s 360 spatial sound technology, fans will be able to hear Winos Live in London ‘92 as if they’re inside an intimate venue listening to Richards and the band perform live on stage. Mixed by GRAMMY Award-winning engineer, Dave O’Donnell, the live album is available for streaming in 360 Reality Audio worldwide, exclusively on Amazon Music through the service’s Unlimited tier.

"To take this unreleased live performance from 30 years ago and put it out now, I knew we had to do something exciting.
Live music has a different feel and a different sound – it’s about the experience. Hearing Winos Live in London ‘92 in 360 Reality Audio
really makes it feel like you’re back in the room at the Town & Country Club with the sound moving all around you".
- Keith Richards

In addition to frontman Richards, Winos Live In London ‘92 features the much-loved X-Pensive Winos drummer and long-time collaborator, Steve Jordan (drummer of The Rolling Stones on their 2021 No Filter Tour of the US), guitarist Waddy Wachtel, bassist Charley Drayton, keyboard player Ivan Neville, singer Sarah Dash, and backing vocalists Bernard Fowler and Babi Floyd.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 28, 2022 22:16

BlueTurns2Grey

My question, what is Sony 360 Reality Audio?

3D-Audio - it's the competitor to Dolby Atmos Music and (as the name says) it's from Sony - [Electronics.Sony.com] , [www.WhatHiFi.com] . See also the explanation by Steve Jordan here - [iorr.org] .

WINOS LIVE IN LONDON '92 - [Music.Amazon.com] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 22:40 by Irix.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: March 28, 2022 22:49

Thanks to Hairball and Irix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1714
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home