Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

War talks on IORR - posting policy
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 2, 2022 08:09

Russia, with the support of Belarus, are currently attacking Ukraine in a brutal and completely unacceptable attack war. An invasion. They call it a special operation. All countries in Europe, as well as the rest of the world, are condemning this vicious and hostile act.

Norway was invaded by evil soldiers for five long years during WW2, from April 9, 1940 to May 8, 1945. Same with many other countries in Europe. My mother and father lived through five years of hell and terror. I have seen a post today here on IORR blaming ME for not allowing posting about the war here on IORR. So sad.

IORR is a private web site run by me, there is not a large moderating staff. I do not want any war talks or hate here on IORR. There will be hate, there will be a large need for full time 24/7 moderation, and I will have to delete posts, delete users, and worst case close this site in order to get a normal private life.

Bjornulf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-14 17:01 by bv.

Re: War talks on IORR
Date: March 3, 2022 14:28

Just to make it clear. The entire world condemn the Russian war attack on Ukraine.

141 countries vote to condemn Russia at UN (AXIOS March 3, 2022)

141 countries voted in favor of a UN General Assembly resolution "deploring" Russia's aggression against Ukraine and demanding the immediate and complete withdrawal of all Russian forces from Ukrainian territory.

Four countries joined Russia in voting against the resolution — Belarus, North Korea, Eritrea and Syria — while 35 abstained.

Bjornulf

Re: War talks on IORR - posting policy
Date: March 14, 2022 17:30

We all do know there is a war. There is absolutely no reason to bring the war talks here. May be it start of as a harmless comment about how near Prague or Helsinki or Warsaw is to Russia or Ukraine or wherever. Next there is a comment about NATO and within an hour there are 10 - 20 comments way out of topic discussing war and politics here. I don't want it here. Please give me a break!

I do not want any discussions about what countries are inside or outside NATO or what countries are near or nearer or closer or next to any other countries at war and so on and on and on and on. I do not want any posts about charity concerts for Ukraine or other campaigns related to war or similar topics.

Right now there are three - 3 - million refugees from Ukraine in neighbor countries like Poland and so on. They say as many as ten million people will be seeking safety in nearby countries. We all understand these refugees need shelter and safety, space may not be used for concerts and entertainment under such circumstances.

The war is too complicated to be discussed here on IORR. The people of Ukraine pay a high price now, for being victims of the war, then there will be payback time for those who made this war eventually.

Please respect the IORR posting policy. Please read my initial post in this thread. I do not have time to moderate war talks on iorr.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home