Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones videos in which the audio is off-pitch.
Posted by: riffcliche69 ()
Date: January 22, 2022 09:35

Let’s talk about this. As a former musician, I’m disappointed in particular with Hyde Park and L&G. The former is obviously far worse.I would love to sometimes play along, to relax, but...

Re: Rolling Stones videos in which the audio is off-pitch.
Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:03

A guitarist or a basplayer can just tune their instrument in the same pitch as the video but not if you play the piano..

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:23

Of course you can tune your guitar up higher, but it still sounds off if the pitch isn't right.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 22, 2022 11:43

The official "she was hot" vid that's on YT.
It's been generously sped-on to the point the track is now in the key of G# instead of G.
A mess imo.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: January 22, 2022 14:29

riffcliche69
Let’s talk about this. As a former musician, I’m disappointed in particular with Hyde Park and L&G. The former is obviously far worse.I would love to sometimes play along, to relax, but...

For the original 69 Hyde Park performance , it doesn't really make much difference ....they were just shockingly out of tune most of the time .grinning smiley

[probably the temperature gradient between the stage and dressing rooms to blame...and this was long before there were guitar techs and backline crew to worry about this stuff]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home