Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking For Lost Article On Keef - Help Needed!
Posted by: Anthony80 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 19:36

There's a music magazine interview Keith gave around 12 or 13 years ago where an image of him dominated the front cover and I'm trying to locate it. There were quite a few interviews published around this time in Britain, circa 2008/2009 and I felt like this was more of a hatchet job. Keith's appearance was literally one described as being one of where 'the game was over', unfortunately. A glance through found much of the content being about how certain music was made up.

The magazine was possibly called The Word. I know it's not been around for a good 7 or 8 years. Basically, I wish I'd spent more time on the article to see how Keith would have dealt with this fool of an interviewer. All I can remember is it's from around the time of the 'Pirates...' films Keith appeared in.

Can anyone, please, help me rediscover this article, in question, to be found right near the beginning of the music magazine. There were a plethora of other features to be found around the same period, often involving photo shoots of Keith with Johnny Depp. I found myself spoilt for choice. On Instagram, I had to be corrected that Keef hadn't had eyeliner tattooed on him as he was so bored with having it applied, himself.

This was by his daughter, Theodora, no less!

Re: Looking For Lost Article On Keef - Help Needed!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 16, 2022 20:26

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: January 16, 2022 20:33

Here's another from June 2011...

Posted by: Anthony80 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 21:26

Thanks for the responses.

Maybe it wasn't 'The Word'. It was a less popular magazine than Vox, Q, Mojo and Uncut. I don't think it was Select but I'm fairly sure it was a British based magazine. I don't think it was in high street stores for many years.

Perhaps Keith went to the journalist's funeral like he did so many of his doctors!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1639
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home