Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

vip merchandise
Date: October 18, 2021 04:44

anyone else get some vip merchandise? i didn't even know i was getting any

Re: vip merchandise
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 18, 2021 04:54

You didn't know you bought a VIP package? Didn't you look at your order confirmation and the total price?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-18 05:00 by Topi.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 18, 2021 05:07

She/he did, but didn't know merchandise came with it, is my guess.
When you are paying such high prices, the mind can become cloudy very easily.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: October 18, 2021 05:27

If someone was knowingly buying a VIP package but did not know there was a "package" (merchandise to go along with the ticket), well...I don't really know what to say.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-18 06:15 by Topi.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 18, 2021 05:57

I think it's more like someone wanted a pit ticket, paid more than face value for it (in a rush) when they went on sale, but wasn't really looking at anything that came with it.

Okay, I understand what you are saying, or not saying, Topi..

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-18 05:58 by angee.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 18, 2021 06:12

Strange you wouldn’t know

Date: October 19, 2021 01:54

Nope, $500 ticket on the floor, 14th row, Ronnie side next to the the catwalk, through Ticketmaster, no VIP or Platinum. Now I have some small tour posters and a throw blanket. Thanks for the intelligent, thoughtful input,

Date: October 19, 2021 02:02

So the thing is they just sent you the swag by mistake.

I think this happened to some people in 2019 as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-19 02:03 by Topi.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 24, 2021 03:18

I had VIP Black tickets in Nashville and received my two blankets today. I never knew what the merch would be when I bought the tickets and didn’t really care, I just wanted a decent seat.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 25, 2021 14:22

So what is it ? The standard tour t-shirt and program for a slight upcharge ?

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 25, 2021 14:29

angee
She/he did, but didn't know merchandise came with it, is my guess.
When you are paying such high prices, the mind can become cloudy very easily.

...Especially if he didn't tell the wife he's re-mortgaged the house !

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: October 25, 2021 14:31

What are these "Throw Blankets" can someone post a pic?

Are they Worthwhile/Practical E.G Functional?

Or are they souvenirs? Trinkets etc?

I'm enjoying the Tour Posters

The Minneapolis "Thousand Lakes" one was a stand out as a "inland water body" fella, I love Big Lakes & Fiords "fjord" for our Scandinavian Host

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 25, 2021 16:33

SKILLS

The Minneapolis "Thousand Lakes" one was a stand out as a "inland water body" fella, I love Big Lakes & Fiords "fjord" for our Scandinavian Host

Last leg they included special (different from event) city posters in the VIP merch.
Haven't seen any surface this time.. anyone?

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: October 31, 2021 21:15

Hi there,

this info belongs not exactly to the vip merchandise, but I don't want to open a new topic for this.
Today I have found Rolling Stones socks, tights and leggings in the calzedonia shops:

[www.calzedonia.com]

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 31, 2021 22:19

SKILLS

it's all on ebay => [www.ebay.com]

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: November 13, 2021 15:33

Hi you all!

Do they send the VIP blanket and stuff by post after the show?

How does it work this time in the US?

Cheers ! Josef

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 13, 2021 15:40

majomuc

How does it work this time in the US?

From [www.Ticketmaster.com] - fine print at the end of the webpage:

"All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. All packages and package contents are non-transferable. VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package. Information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas."

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: November 14, 2021 03:29

thanks for the update!

so it seems bad luck without an US adress …

Date: November 14, 2021 11:50

majomuc

so it seems bad luck without an US adress …

Maybe a good Hotel can provide it as an (additional paid) service and can receive the parcel for you if it's delivered before show day or can forward the parcel to your home address if it was delivered after show day.

Contact Ticketmaster whether they send the VIP-Tickets along with the Merch or if both are apart. Send then an inquiry to the Hotel if they can provide this service ....

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: November 14, 2021 13:26

I can perfectly understand if someone doesn't know about VIP merchandise.
I might buy an expensive ticket if they come to Europe next year but I don't care for any merchandise at all, not anymore. At a show, if I had to pick that merch up somewhere, I wouldn't care.

Date: November 14, 2021 14:04

don't pay for overprices VIP packages. Wait some weeks and then buy that merchandise stuff for a more realistic price on ebay…

Date: November 14, 2021 14:25

slewan

don't pay for overprices VIP packages.

Maybe a VIP-Package is a convenient way to get a front-row ticket last-minute for those from EU/UK who couldn't travel to the US until 8-Nov-2021.

Date: November 14, 2021 14:53

Irix
slewan

don't pay for overprices VIP packages.

Maybe a VIP-Package is a convenient way to get a front-row ticket last-minute for those from EU/UK who couldn't travel to the US until 8-Nov-2021.

Usually the VIP Packages are not sold last minute. They take them off sale within a certain timeframe before a particular show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-14 14:54 by Topi.

Date: November 14, 2021 14:57

Papo
I might buy an expensive ticket if they come to Europe next year but I don't care for any merchandise at all, not anymore. At a show, if I had to pick that merch up somewhere, I wouldn't care.

But why would you need to buy a VIP package then?

Date: November 14, 2021 15:10

Topi

Usually the VIP Packages are not sold last minute. They take them off sale within a certain timeframe before a particular show.

Looks like: couldn't find no VIP-Tickets anymore on Ticketmaster. It was just an idea with the last-minute purchase of Tickets.

Date: November 14, 2021 18:43

Topi
Papo

But why would you need to buy a VIP package then?

a. some people have too much money
b. a lot of people don't realize that the vip merchandise is just overpriced useless and worthless stuff

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: November 14, 2021 21:10

I recently bought a cheap VIP ticket for Elton John in Cologne. Was about € 160. More than I intended to pay, but for row8 it's okay for me, albeit the dhow being postponed to 2023. Maybe there is VIP merch included, but don't care about that.
If the Stones play in Europe next year I am ready to spend more for a ticket than before (most expensive Stones ticket has been €150) if I can grab a good seat, as I am unable to stand during a show these days, unfortunately.

And no, I don't have too much money, but I am ready to cut back others costs.

Date: November 14, 2021 22:13

Good seats (in stadiums) will be available without having to buy a VIP Package, Papo.

Date: November 15, 2021 08:18

Papo
I recently bought a cheap VIP ticket for Elton John in Cologne. Was about € 160. More than I intended to pay, but for row8 it's okay for me, albeit the dhow being postponed to 2023. Maybe there is VIP merch included, but don't care about that.
If the Stones play in Europe next year I am ready to spend more for a ticket than before (most expensive Stones ticket has been €150) if I can grab a good seat, as I am unable to stand during a show these days, unfortunately.

And no, I don't have too much money, but I am ready to cut back others costs.

you might change your mind when you see how much you have to pay for a Stones VIP package…

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 15, 2021 13:54

slewan
don't pay for overprices VIP packages. Wait some weeks and then buy that merchandise stuff for a more realistic price on ebay…

The garbage that is handed out in those VIP packages usually fall apart and deteriorate to dust within a few weeks.

Nate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home