Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Brian Jones casket
Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: November 5, 2021 19:17

Believe it or not but you can buy the same casket Brian had.
[www.monumentsusa.com]

Re: Brian Jones casket
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: November 5, 2021 19:32

i half expected to be presented with some new research you been digging up

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 5, 2021 19:39

Seriously ? Gives new meaning to MORBID

Date: November 5, 2021 20:12

New research? Yes.
I researched some new things. Like photos of Brian’s body at Queen Victoria hospital East Grinstead with marks on his face not accounted for. And I ascertained names of some of the celebrities who fled Cotchford after the incident. I also learned things from someone from the Klein camp.In slough London I found a builder from Cotchford. And from studying Hotchner’s archive I learned “witness Marty” wasn’t an apprentice builder but a cover for a wellknown British person. Or for instance a very much cherished item from Brian’s mum and dad. But interest declined and every post brings verbal abuse. This post will too, mark my words. I just look at my research stuff and that’s it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-05 20:18 by paulspendel.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 5, 2021 20:24

Nikkei
i half expected to be presented with some new research you been digging up

It's the digging up part that could offend me. The rest of it is fine.

Date: November 5, 2021 20:26

Wait a minute. I also found that Jagger and Richards didn’t sack Brian at Cotchford but in a pub: the Hatch Inn in Coleman’s Hatch Hartfield. Brian had befriended a local lad and this chap accompanied Brian that day. Last year he granted me an interview. So Anna Wohlin’s account doesn’t add up. Speaking of that: last year her ghost writer confirmed to me a large chunk of the manuscript had to be chopped because of legal reasons. She wouldn’t give me a glimmer why that was.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-05 20:31 by paulspendel.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: November 5, 2021 21:37

i really believe the overwhelming majority of fans would like to know the truth in the death of Brian Jones as I personally don't think the real story has ever been told. Don't let a few vocal objections keep you from your search for the truth. Thanks for sharing whatever it is you have on the subject in the past and anything you might decide to share in the future.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: November 5, 2021 22:02

paulspendel
New research? Yes.
I researched some new things. Like photos of Brian’s body at Queen Victoria hospital East Grinstead with marks on his face not accounted for. And I ascertained names of some of the celebrities who fled Cotchford after the incident. I also learned things from someone from the Klein camp.In slough London I found a builder from Cotchford. And from studying Hotchner’s archive I learned “witness Marty” wasn’t an apprentice builder but a cover for a wellknown British person. Or for instance a very much cherished item from Brian’s mum and dad. But interest declined and every post brings verbal abuse. This post will too, mark my words. I just look at my research stuff and that’s it.

Wait. What?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 5, 2021 22:07

It was always said that Mr Zimmerman paid
for Brian's casket .... is it true or false

ROCKMAN

Date: November 5, 2021 22:35

I could not establish Dylan paying for the casket. I doubt it. I was extremely interested in the Klein investigation Sam Cutler mentioned in 2009. I pushed him on the subject and he became evasive. Finally, last year, one of Klein’s former aides told me that investigation did happen but didn’t conclude at all Keylock was the main suspect. I can’t understand why Cutler introduced that narrative. Klein’s aide confirmed people were taken away from Cotchford before the coppers arrived.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 5, 2021 23:52

RSbestbandever
i really believe the overwhelming majority of fans would like to know the truth in the death of Brian Jones as I personally don't think the real story has ever been told. Don't let a few vocal objections keep you from your search for the truth. Thanks for sharing whatever it is you have on the subject in the past and anything you might decide to share in the future.

I agree with this! Always enjoy reading new things you find out about Brian!

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 6, 2021 03:51

paulspendel
New research? Yes.

I see - the plot thickens...

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 6, 2021 04:53

Meh. No one knows anything. Celebrities fled. The usual. Belushi has celebrities at the Chateau Marmont. I just don't care for conjecture. You either have solid evidence, or you don't. You can't assume something nefarious happened, just because you can't prove it didn't. You can't assume the truth is not known. One thing is true, Brian is dead. Been that way for over 52 years. If something criminal happened, it won't change that basic fact. If someone knows anything substantial, they might already be dead, and took the info with them.

Date: November 6, 2021 04:56

Wait a minute. That's a wooden casket. Wasn't Brian buried in a metal one? Brass or something? I can't find a color photo of it, and don't know how to post here, but the real one doesn't look close to the one in the advert. The real one is at the least more ornate, and not the same color.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 6, 2021 05:03

Yeah gold plated ..... theres photos of it

ROCKMAN

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: November 6, 2021 11:11

DGA35
RSbestbandever

Me too.
I think there are quite a few people still interested.

Date: November 6, 2021 16:20

24FPS
Meh. No one knows anything. Celebrities fled. The usual. Belushi has celebrities at the Chateau Marmont. I just don't care for conjecture. You either have solid evidence, or you don't. You can't assume something nefarious happened, just because you can't prove it didn't. You can't assume the truth is not known. One thing is true, Brian is dead. Been that way for over 52 years. If something criminal happened, it won't change that basic fact. If someone knows anything substantial, they might already be dead, and took the info with them.

Exactly. My "the plot thickens"-remark was just a reference to an old and lenghty thread of said title here from approximately 10 years ago that was finally closed by our own BV. Started by someone else from the "Brian Jones murder conspiracy camp" (or possibly even paulspendel under a different disguise, sorry if I'm wrong, but it would not surprise me), full of theories, vague hints and the vague announcement of "upcoming big news" and soon-to-be-revealed "new important facts" in this case - all that of course never materialized.

There are people who are obsessed with their idols and just can't fathom that these idols, name 'em Brian Jones or Lady Di or whoever, as tragic as their deaths may be, just died the same way "normal people" would die under similar circumstances - without any worldwide conspiracies behind... drug abuse, overspeed car accidents, whatever.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-06 16:22 by retired_dog.

Date: November 6, 2021 16:26

CousinC
DGA35
RSbestbandever

Me too.
I think there are quite a few people still interested.

Forget it. You will never get more than vague hints. These people "research" not to find a "final truth", but just for the sake of researching - to keep the fire alive as long as possible in order to sell books or just because they're obsessed.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 6, 2021 17:24

paulspendel
But interest declined and every post brings verbal abuse. This post will too, mark my words. I just look at my research stuff and that’s it.

I've always followed your posts with interest. It doesn't matter as much to me whether I agree with everything 100%, you are doing research and sharing it. Your work is well-written and interesting. It would be more polite, of course, if those who deride it simply didn't comment, but that's not what social media is all about.

Date: November 6, 2021 18:17

Rocky Dijon
paulspendel
But interest declined and every post brings verbal abuse. This post will too, mark my words. I just look at my research stuff and that’s it.

I've always followed your posts with interest. It doesn't matter as much to me whether I agree with everything 100%, you are doing research and sharing it. Your work is well-written and interesting. It would be more polite, of course, if those who deride it simply didn't comment, but that's not what social media is all about.

So quit giving a tinker's dam what other people say. Let them say it, just like they let you say it.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: November 7, 2021 03:27

I thought Tom Keylock confessed to the murder a few years back?

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 8, 2021 05:50

24FPS
So quit giving a tinker's dam what other people say. Let them say it, just like they let you say it.

Wasn't sure if you were responding to me or Mr. Spendel, but yes, I agree in as much as if you put yourself out there, you have to expect many people will not be in your court or even be civil to you since communication is no longer face-to-face. The internet is a double-edged sword.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 8, 2021 08:42

24FPS
Wait a minute. That's a wooden casket. Wasn't Brian buried in a metal one? Brass or something? I can't find a color photo of it, and don't know how to post here, but the real one doesn't look close to the one in the advert. The real one is at the least more ornate, and not the same color.

Remember in that Seinfeld episode where George bought the Chrysler Le Baron because he thought it was it was owned by Jon Voight, but it was actually John Voight?

Maybe this is Brien Jones' casket?

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: November 8, 2021 12:16

24FPS

Really just about anything ever stated about Brian Jones death has turned out to be false. The news clips show the coffin was lowered by hand, something impossible to do with a brass coffin.

Mathijs

Date: November 8, 2021 12:23

paulspendel
New research? Yes.

Resuscitation of a diseased person can mark and disfigure the person's face. People are always led away from a suspect homicide's location. Nothing was looted, nothing was burned, Brian's estate took possession of all all his belongings.

Brian was an overweight alcohol and drug addict with an enlarged heart and fatty liver in no condition to swim.

Mathijs

Date: November 8, 2021 12:29

paulspendel
Wait a minute. I also found that Jagger and Richards didn’t sack Brian at Cotchford but in a pub: the Hatch Inn in Coleman’s Hatch Hartfield. Brian had befriended a local lad and this chap accompanied Brian that day. Last year he granted me an interview. So Anna Wohlin’s account doesn’t add up. Speaking of that: last year her ghost writer confirmed to me a large chunk of the manuscript had to be chopped because of legal reasons. She wouldn’t give me a glimmer why that was.

So Brian, Mick, Keith and Charlie were there and all have stated they went to Brian's house.

But you believe a 'local lad Brian had befriended'.

Mathijs

Date: November 8, 2021 14:06

Jagger, Richards and Watts went to Brian's house to sack him, no one doubts it.

I can imagine though that prior to that Richards and/or Jagger had talked to Brian in terms like:" Mr Jones, get your shit together or we are going to look for a different guitarist".

Sometimes history is not as black and white like it is written in the books.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 8, 2021 14:27

Mathijs

So Brian, Mick, Keith and Charlie were there and all have stated they went to Brian's house.

Mathijs

It's a little specific though, isn't it? The pub is real, so who knows? Perhaps they met in the pub, before going to Brian's house?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 8, 2021 15:45

Mathijs

Really just about anything ever stated about Brian Jones death has turned out to be false.

Mathijs

So there are good reasons to assume that Brian actually lives...

- Doxa

Date: November 8, 2021 17:30

Big Al
Mathijs

Mathijs

It's a little specific though, isn't it? The pub is real, so who knows? Perhaps they met in the pub, before going to Brian's house?

If I went to someone's house, and then we went to a bar for a drink, I would say I went to their house. The bar would be secondary. Perhaps they sacked Brian and then all of them went to a nearby pub. Or just Mick, Keith, and Charlie, who needed a drink after firing Brian. We'll probably never get the specifics out of Mick or Keith. I don't think it was a pleasant day for any of them. Or why Bill wasn't there.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1768
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home