Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REAR GA
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: November 3, 2021 01:39

What's everybody's experience with Rear GA?

Re: REAR GA
Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: November 3, 2021 01:46

I received rear GA from my Tampa lucky dips last weekend. I shouldn't complain as lucky dips are so cheap, but damn, the view was horrendous. Couldn't see a thing other than the screens.

The stage is so low and unless you're a point guard in the NBA, you will struggle to see much in front of you, from behind a sea of people.

The band have no business whatsoever charging $145 plus fees for that garbage.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 3, 2021 01:50

A good starting point generally winking smiley, but have also had great times near the front of it.
Prefer it over a decent seat generally, more part of the show than an observer of it, as someone pointed out here recently.

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: November 3, 2021 02:09

If the stage was a few feet higher, it probably would be alright, but at the current setup, no.

Unless you're in the very front of the section, you're staring at the backs of people's heads and watching tv.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: November 3, 2021 03:06

2 of my g.a tickets 1 became pit 2 and seats in front of sound board
Excellent if you can stand 5 hrs

Posted by: Amyl Nitrate ()
Date: November 3, 2021 03:14

It is like watching TV -- actually more like a drive-in movie -- but I thought it was great (in Charlotte) and the best value. I usually like the side, but it was nice to be center for sound and vision and for one-third the price (albeit far back). I would do it again (or splurge for pit).

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: November 3, 2021 05:05

I like the GA at the back. Sound is very good, and you have room to move around and dance. Yes, you’re mostly watching the screens, and not good if you need to sit at times, but I’ve done it twice (Foxboro 2 years ago & Charlotte a few weeks ago) and had a blast both times. And a ‘bargain’ compared to the seats.

General Admission area in the rear of the stadiums.
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: November 7, 2021 18:19

I am curious to your thoughts on the general admission area in the rear of the stadium on these latter day shows. I just came back from Pit #1 in Dallas and I'm considering the general admission ticket on the opposite end for the Atlanta show.

Re: General Admission area in the rear of the stadiums.
Posted by: FloridaStoner ()
Date: November 7, 2021 23:20

GA rear is fine.. but get your spot early..

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 8, 2021 08:44

Had a friend with GA in L.A. Said it was fine. I'm just curious are you penned in, or could you snake your way up to an empty seat on the floor? I would find it tiresome to stand the whole concert.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: November 8, 2021 10:34

24FPS
Had a friend with GA in L.A. Said it was fine. I'm just curious are you penned in, or could you snake your way up to an empty seat on the floor? I would find it tiresome to stand the whole concert.

Depends on venue and security, but I’ve done exactly what you described a few timeS. Including stones shows. Also depends on a an empty seat and watching for people who leave and come down to GA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1778
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home