Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

cooking with Ron Woood SNL?
Posted by: DirtyT ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:56

was this a skit.. cant find it. maybe im losing it.

Re: cooking with Ron Woood SNL?
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: October 15, 2021 05:54

Yes!!! The only thing you can understand is when Mike Myers says-Ron Wood! If air remember it's a spoof on E! And part of the spoof involves Myers as Wood as part of his new show Cooking with Ron Wood. It's worth finding, pretty funny if I remember.

Date: October 15, 2021 16:10

Waiting for new tires to get put on. I think I found that clip a few years ago but with all the new streaming services I think they have cracked down on certain things being on you tube. Here are some pics from this link. [www.snlarchives.net]

Posted by: panthercougar ()
Date: October 15, 2021 20:33

Are you sure you aren't thinking of cooking with Keith Richards? I remember that one, and actually looked it up not that long ago. y

[www.dailymotion.com]

Date: October 15, 2021 20:42

I think you are correct, it was cooking with Keith and he made...Goats Head Soup. If I rember right he also put booze in his ice tray to add more booze to his booze. The Ron Wood impression was for "The Ron Wood Show".

Re: Cooking with KEITH ... SNL
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: October 15, 2021 21:39

"Cooking With Keith"
Gabriel Byrne as Keith Richards
10/28/95

[www.dailymotion.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-15 21:43 by schillid.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 15, 2021 23:55

TumblinDice76
I think you are correct, it was cooking with Keith and he made...Goats Head Soup. If I rember right he also put booze in his ice tray to add more booze to his booze. The Ron Wood impression was for "The Ron Wood Show".

Oh man that's funny...booze ice cubes to add more booze to your booze. Brilliant!

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: October 16, 2021 01:36

What about the SNL when Ronnie Wood goes hunting with an uzi and a cocktail? Way too funny! Can anyone provide a link to that scene?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 16, 2021 04:24

Stupid Just not funny

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 16, 2021 18:24

More Hot Rocks
Stupid Just not funny

Having now actually watched the clip, instead of commenting on the booze ice cubes described by TumbingDice76, I would agree with your observation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1723
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home