Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

satisfaction from charlotte 1997
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 6, 2021 01:36

looking thru local news stuff for reports of the shows and found this is this new

Re: satisfaction from charlotte 1997
Date: October 6, 2021 11:12

Sounds like a dry monitor mix. Sounds good, though. Thanks for posting!

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: October 6, 2021 11:17

Amazing to think how probably all shows from 1989 till now exists as pro-shot in their vault. The upcoming 50 years there will be so many archive releases...

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: October 6, 2021 11:43

yeababyyea
Amazing to think how probably all shows from 1989 till now exists as pro-shot in their vault. The upcoming 50 years there will be so many archive releases...

From deep inside information (I received it during the Tampa 2003 concert) I know that all Rolling Stones concerts up to that time (and for sure all since then) are fully recorded, not only sound board, but also video wise. You mention "probably from 1989 on", and that wouldn't surprise me. Other examples are, for instance, the 1976 Knebworth concert (unfortunately poor filming quality) and some mid sixties shows.

It's just a shame that "nothing" (hardly anything) is done with it in terms of making it available to the real fans ... for affordable prices.
confused smiley

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: October 6, 2021 19:08

If I go and look at my old boots there are many great gigs from the 2002/03 Licks tour.

And that tour had some setlists we can only dream of these days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home