Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith and the “blood transfusions”
Posted by: stevecardi ()
Date: September 26, 2021 18:02

Does anyone know why, out of all the aspects of his past life, Keith has felt the need to clarify the rumors and set the record straight that he used to have routine blood changes and transfusions on a regular basis?

This man has been on the receiving end of some of the worst half-truths, rumors, exaggerations, accusations, and outright slander/libel I can think of (devil worship, human sacrifice, blood-soaked orgies, murder and, worst of all, lies he (1) got little children hooked on heroin during the recording of EOMS and (2) went as far as used his own son and daughter as unwitting drug couriers.)

Pardon the pun, but what is it about the blood transfusions that seemed to get so under Keith’s skin that he feels the need to clarify that particular rumor?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-26 18:08 by stevecardi.

Re: Keith and the “blood transfusions”
Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: September 26, 2021 21:17

Only Keith himself knows the truth to any of this, so speculation is futile.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:05

He lost Tara at the same Swiss hospital that is rumoured to have given him the blood transfusion. The hospital never made it clear where Tara was buried and the same place being associated with his blood transfusion really got on his nerves.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 27, 2021 06:32

You know blood transfers do nothing for addiction. It’s the chemical change in your brain that needs to be corrected. Not your blood This is a BS story

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-27 06:33 by Cooltoplady.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 27, 2021 06:56

Cooltoplady
You know blood transfers do nothing for addiction. It’s the chemical change in your brain that needs to be corrected. Not your blood This is a BS story

IIRC, and I probably don't, I think the reasoning behind the transfusions was not to kick the habit, just be well enough to tour, or fool whoever needed to be fooled (insurance company, tour promoter, etc) that he was well enough to tour. Perhaps they required a blood test or something.

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: September 27, 2021 07:26

Total bollocks. Just another one of those urban legends we love.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: September 27, 2021 07:27

Isn't this an urban legend that Keith himself invented?

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: September 27, 2021 07:35

Wasnt there a skit on the 78 SNL that either started this story, or helped fuel it but the skit never aired or went on the final performance, thus only performed during dress rehearsel as many are, but not all make the final cut?

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: September 27, 2021 08:17

Green Lady
Isn't this an urban legend that Keith himself invented?

Not sure if the man himself invented it but he surely hasn't let it go to waste!

I do believe that he has stated it's all nonsense but as he has said, it's difficult being Keith.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 27, 2021 08:59

Ya cant get blood from a stone ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 27, 2021 10:17

Forget it. It's all just a myth.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users